Electric height adjustable desks

Closed Thread

Electric height adjustable desks

Going to get one of those fancy electric height adjustable desks for the home. Anyone have any experience?

I'm thinking of going with ApexDesk because they have a frame only product and I need to have the desk smaller than default desks. Would like to know what other people have done in HK.

I got myself an Ergotron for the home office. It's very space saving and can be moved around on wheels. The laptop and monitor is up, so they don't require space. It's not electric, but moving it up and down is very easy even if you have books on it.

Standing Workstation | WorkFit-C Dual-Monitor Mobile Cart | Ergotron

This is what it looks with a laptop

WorkFit Conversion Kit: Dual to LCD & Laptop (black)

Those are nice. But the electric ones :-p

I got this desk: https://www.ergoshopping.com/collect...on-taiwan-make (and ordered from the same linked company). Very satisfied, its done wonders for my bad back. They can custom make the table top to various sizes and colours.

Quote Originally Posted by Viktri:
    I'm thinking of going with ApexDesk because they have a frame only product and I need to have the desk smaller than default desks. Would like to know what other people have done in HK.
    Did you ever get this? How is it? Where did you buy from?

Quote Originally Posted by nickvv:
    I got this desk: https://www.ergoshopping.com/collect...on-taiwan-make (and ordered from the same linked company). Very satisfied, its done wonders for my bad back. They can custom make the table top to various sizes and colours.
    Link doesn't work. Do you have a proper link? Is it still working fine for you? I'm concerned of sturdiness of the table (swaying, etc) if I put 2 27" monitors on it.

They have one in Ikea. I had so much fun playing with it

I seem to remember it was about $5k.