Like Tree17Likes

LWB Free

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiaque:
    I'm really curious why you need to download torrents on a bus?! Don't you have a connection at home you can get everything you need with??
    Nope. Lost the land connection some years back so we are on mobile which while theoretically unlimited slows down if we use too much. Which since we have about 4 computer, Apple TV and Chromecast is often. So we try and download big things at work or on buses.
    Elegiaque likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by HK_Katherine:
    Nope. Lost the land connection some years back so we are on mobile which while theoretically unlimited slows down if we use too much. Which since we have about 4 computer, Apple TV and Chromecast is often. So we try and download big things at work or on buses.
    Ah yes, we went through a phase like this. I didn't dare use torrents at work though!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HK_Katherine:
    I'd probably keep torrents off your work network, that's just asking for trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Seagulls!:
    I'd probably keep torrents off your work network, that's just asking for trouble.
    Well since she is the boss, she can follow the golden rule.