Like Tree3Likes

SCB Priority v Citi Priority?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by orel100x:
    Did you get the EUR from them (at their rate), or did you hold some in your account already?
    I got euro at their rate but they also let you transfer from foreign currency account for free.

No experience with Citi but with SC overall happy that I moved my main banking activity to them from HSBC.
    One downside though is you can’t transfer foreign currency to any local bank (including SC). This does annoy me but depends on your needs of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Sith:
    No experience with Citi but with SC overall happy that I moved my main banking activity to them from HSBC.
    One downside though is you can’t transfer foreign currency to any local bank (including SC). This does annoy me but depends on your needs of course.
    You can transfer foreign currencies between local banks but the fees are high. Citi priority is hkd 180 for transfering foreign currencies out.

So I transfered EUR with Citi Priority to a bank in Spain for free. I chose "costs ours" and the recipient in Spain told me they received the full amount without any fee deductions. So is this free wire transfer to foreign countries?

Original Post Deleted
    I am surprised too they waived the fee and their fee schedule seems to confirm this for Priority and higher.
    Name:  Screenshot_2017-12-11-23-18-12.jpg
Views: 1113
Size:  904.3 KB