Where to buy Vinyl Tubes?

Closed Thread

Where to buy Vinyl Tubes?

Hey Guys,

I need some vinyl tubes for a DIY project. Does anyone know where I can get them in HK?

Here are some examples of what I am looking for:
    https://www.bunnings.com.au/our-rang...ear-vinyl-tube

Thanks in advance!

Depends on what thickness you need.

For thinner ones, you can get them at aquarium supply stores at "Goldfish Street" Tung Choi Street North near Prince Edward.

Neighborhood hardware stores will have hoses sized for air conditioner drip trays

Ah to have a Bunnings in HK.

hardware shop, 20 Wang Chiu Rd, Kowloon Bay (https://goo.gl/maps/bg2hgKqMgwj) has approx 6 mm diameter tube

You should really tell us where you live... then we can give you much more sensible advice.

I buy that kind of tubing from street hardware shops on Des Voux Road West, in Sai Ying Pun, there are at least 3 shops on DVRW within 100m of the Western Police station.

Thanks for all the suggestions guys!

I live in Kowloon Tong, but I am on the island side twice a week. So either of those are good.

Today I will be in Prince Edward anyways and will check out the fish stores!

You don't need to go to HK side for something like this.

There are a slew of hardware stores on Portland/Shanghai St in Mongkok that would carry this.

There should be hole in the wall style hardware stores in Kowloon Tong that have it as well. Just show them a photo on your phone. You'll have to know what diameter you need though, as answerer pointed out, that determines the kind of store you need.