19 yo~ looking for friends

Closed Thread

Talking 19 yo~ looking for friends

Hi! My name is Tommy and I'm from Sydney. I'll be staying in Hong Kong for a few months for my fam. Unfortunately, most of my friends are not in HK anymore. Therefore, I'm looking for some new friends and possibly crime partners for lkf

I like exploring (good food and dope places), drinking, going out, especially LKF and Wan Chai, partying and stuff. I also need workout friends (including cool exercises like bouldering and stuff).

So, just hmu guys. Imma pretty easy-going and open-minded person.

One last thing, anyone wanna go to creamfields (edm festival) this Saturday??? It's gon be lit I promise!

Heya i will be in wanchai tonight.. I was in Sydney for quite some time before returning to hk

Hey Tommy!
    I'm 21, currently living in HK pursuing my masters degree. I'm also looking to make new friends and hangout

PM me if your interested. Looking forward to meeting up

Hey Tommy,

Im 18M and Im back in Hong Kong for my Xmas holidays for Uni, will be in HK until the 6th of Jan. If you are interested in hanging out feel free to PM me. Thanks!

I pm’d you man

Hey Tommy, I'm Steven 27 year old from America. I would love to check out LKF or Wan Chai. I've just arrived in Hong Kong last week and looking to explore!

Hey,
    i also just arrived in hk and would like to explore the area

greetings

chiara