Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By aznairline

Looking for American Football throwing partner

Closed Thread

Looking for American Football throwing partner

Hi, looking for someone or maybe a group to play catch at around Wan Chai after work days to practice throwing and catching footballs.

Amyliouz likes this.

Best of luck! My kid's starting to get into watching games with me (going 12-2 helps with that). When we're back in the states I'm gonna get a nerf to throw around with him.
    We're rarely on the Island side or I'd offer to join you.

I wanna try American football!

You are in luck! There is AMERICAN FOOTBALL in Hong Kong!

We have two types of leagues in HK:

#1) A geared league which includes helmets, and shoulder pads and is full tackle. Its part of a greater china league and there are 2- 3 teams in Hong Kong.

#2) A Flag football league. This a league with no tackling and no gear, just flags which are pulled so it's NON CONTACT. This league is starting it's 6th year! Usually about 10 teams and 100-120 players in the league, from beginners to advanced players. It's co-ed. Now would be the time to either gather a team together with friends or join up with a new team! Our teams finalize end of Aug, pre-season starts in Sept.

the website is: Hong Kong American Football League - Home, but you can PM me for more info.

Please join us, we we'd love to have more players, and continue to grow as more people in HK find out about our league!