Like Tree42Likes

Domestic Helper help!

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

The only way to get caught is if the helper that came for an interview ratted the employer out but she must be really STUPID to do that as she will get fecked by immigration more than the employer would. the probability of getting into trouble for a job interview (paid or free) is less than 0.0000000000000000000000000000001% I would say

Quote Originally Posted by rani:

By now our family's needs had changed. Kid was more independent. So, decided to use the GeoExpat Classifieds GeoExpat classifieds. I interviewed/ and was interviewed for 3 weekends. There are a lot of amazing helpers out there. We finally found our perfect helper. She's been with us for over 5 years now. If you have the time, give the classifieds a go.
    out of curiosity, did you actively look on Geoexpat for helpers or place an ad and let them apply? In my second week of interviewing and seen and learnt alot already!

Quote Originally Posted by twelve98:
    out of curiosity, did you actively look on Geoexpat for helpers or place an ad and let them apply? In my second week of interviewing and seen and learnt alot already!
    That's good. You should now have a better idea of your perfect candidate. I would place an ad and include as much information on the skills you are looking for and let the helpers apply. I found helpers who responded to my ad were to shy to place their own ad.
    twelve98 likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4