Like Tree28Likes

IPTV Boxes - 2018 Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 8 9 10 11

Anybody tried the Evbox pro before? I have an old Ubox 4 which doesn't work 100% anymore so wondering what I should get. My mate has a Xiaomi Mi box and is happy with it but I struggle to find one in HK. Dunno if I should just get a Ubox pro S...

Quote Originally Posted by Nicolaas20:
    Anybody tried the Evbox pro before? I have an old Ubox 4 which doesn't work 100% anymore so wondering what I should get. My mate has a Xiaomi Mi box and is happy with it but I struggle to find one in HK. Dunno if I should just get a Ubox pro S...
    What you mean it doesn't work? I have the ubox 4 too and pro s in another room and they work both the same. You need to update the UBTV or UBVOD apps when there's a dialog box. The pop up box might be in Chinese so you might have ignored it.

It shows the following on the storage page (don't know if u can see the pic?) I don't know how it can say there is only 4kb left when clearly there is suppose to be many gigs. As a result I keep getting a low space warning when I open spotify.

Kodi also only works when it wants. I checked the ubox system update page and there are no updates either.

What's happened to all the UBTV channels? Seems like they have regrouped everything and there's no more Eleven Sports or Skynet? They were really stable for football but can't find them now?

Quote Originally Posted by NAMBLA:
    What's happened to all the UBTV channels? Seems like they have regrouped everything and there's no more Eleven Sports or Skynet? They were really stable for football but can't find them now?
    See here: https://geoexpat.com/forum/123/thread356934.html

Boss TV Pro 3 is good for $1280 - has all the sport channels, bt sports, sky sports new, 1/234arena etc - works like the good old Maige TV box but not quite.

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 8 9 10 11