Like Tree141Likes

2019 - Must Watch TV Shows

Closed Thread
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 16 21 22 23 24

Deadwater Fell. Just watched the first episode. Broadchurch in Scotland.

East_coast likes this.

I finally managed to watch ( binged ) Timmy Minchin's, Upright series and thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it, especially the ( last ) day 8 episode.

WOW! just such a good bit of telly thanks greatly to, Tim's multi talented ability as an actor, music performer and screenwriter, that just fits him so perfectly for television. I absolutely loved him in this, he really has a naturally likeable talent or flair as an actor, but in a very humbling, sublime, non Americanised/commercial television, way, that I tend to gravitate toward.

Do yourself a favour and hopefully you will enjoy this tv gem, as much as I did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wazcal3ADf4

Last edited by Skyhook; 12-01-2020 at 08:51 AM.
    East_coast likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyhook:
    I finally managed to watch ( binged ) Timmy Minchin's, Upright series and thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it, especially the ( last ) day 8 episode.

WOW! just such a good bit of telly thanks greatly to, Tim's multi talented ability as an actor, music performer and screenwriter, that just fits him so perfectly for television. I absolutely loved him in this, he really has a naturally likeable talent or flair as an actor, but in a very humbling, sublime, non Americanised/commercial television, way, that I tend to gravitate toward.

Do yourself a favour and hopefully you will enjoy this tv gem, as much as I did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wazcal3ADf4
    It just got better and better
    Skyhook likes this.