Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By flameproof
  • 1 Post By kma88

Possible to get a Chinese Visa in less than a week?

Closed Thread

Possible to get a Chinese Visa in less than a week?

Hoping to enter China by Thursday next week but am currently scratching my head at what options I have.

My situation:

• Born in Hong Kong but did not hold a Chinese nationality
    • Naturalized as Chinese a couple of years ago and added a Chinese name to my HKID card
    • Currently holding a Hong Kong passport (no foreign passports)
    • Tried applying for HRP but they require a Certificate of Registered Particulars because of the name change

Is there any way for me to quickly get a visa into China? I've heard it's possible to apply for one-time entry but am I correct in assuming they're still going to ask for the Certificate of Registered Particulars?

I believe the rules for HK passport holders are quite different. I doubt you can get the 5 day Shenzhen visa in Lowu based on your nationality. But I am not sure.

I suggest you ask these guys, they may have come across that issue:

FBT ChinaVisa Agency - Fast and Reliable application of China Visa in Hong Kong

imparanoic likes this.

"Visa" is for foreign nationals so is out of question for you.

Your only bet will be the temporary permit, which allows one entry and one exit I think within 3 months. You should ask them directly the requirements of this in your case.

imparanoic likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by kteen:
    Hoping to enter China by Thursday next week but am currently scratching my head at what options I have.

My situation:
    • Born in Hong Kong but did not hold a Chinese nationality
    • Naturalized as Chinese a couple of years ago and added a Chinese name to my HKID card
    • Currently holding a Hong Kong passport (no foreign passports)
    • Tried applying for HRP but they require a Certificate of Registered Particulars because of the name change

Is there any way for me to quickly get a visa into China? I've heard it's possible to apply for one-time entry but am I correct in assuming they're still going to ask for the Certificate of Registered Particulars?
    CTS, different branches can have differing results, consider trying another branch, some of the staff may accept your application for Home Return Pass, but it takes around 2 weeks