Like Tree247Likes

Bears and your portfolio..

Closed Thread
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 15 20 21 22 23

A lot better after the rotation to value. Waiting to collect on Biden (if that counts as part of the bear portfolio).

shri likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by AsianXpat0:
    A lot better after the rotation to value. Waiting to collect on Biden (if that counts as part of the bear portfolio).
    You can still get 4% backing him for the popular vote of you're happy to delay until it's confirmed, there seems to be a stampede to cash out and people are taking a haircut

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    Just checking in ...

How is everyone doing these days?
    I'm doing fine, thank you for asking. Compared to January 1st my total investment account value is up by high single digit %. And that is after costs, and withdrawals for living expenses.
    I got hammered in early March when the stock market took a beating. However, by shifting some asset class weightings around once the lowest point was reached was I able to bounce back.

Quote Originally Posted by Windmill65:
    However, by shifting some asset class weightings around once the lowest point was reached was I able to bounce back.
    Ditto - the bounce back in some sectors after writing off some losses and moving some funds offset the slow road to nowhere that some stocks - value / dividend are on at the moment.

Lets see what this looks like in March / June timeframe.