Like Tree640Likes

To Mask or Not To Mask

Closed Thread
Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 34 39 40 41 42

Quote Originally Posted by Aramis:
    A very high percentage of people in Vietnam have been wearing face covering for years, to protect from the sun and pollution. I've also had one for years to wear while exercising on bad days in polluted cities like HK and others...
    What sort of mask do you wear in HK that can protect against PM2.5 or gasses, that you can still exercise in without passing out?

Personally, the only ones I've found that can do that are the full-on respirators, but I have never seen anyone using those for exercise.

In London, I found the Respro masks were useful for cycle commuting, but they were only good for large soot/dust particles, not the problem that we are facing in HK. They claim nowdays to filter PM2.5, but in my experience, they are way too hot for HK. Also their rather vague writeups of filter efficacy lead me to be wary of any of their claims, but they were certainly great for UK winters.
    Last edited by jgl; 27-01-2021 at 04:55 PM.
    HK_Katherine likes this.

facebook search

企硬 向奕晴說fuck

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    Do.you have health issues? Breathing with a mask should not be a problem.
    I often run for the bus, or walk briskly, or hike uphill. Can't get enough air for this in a mask. Just strolling normally or sitting is fine.

To be fair if I wouldn’t report her then I wouldn’t report Sage

Sage likes this.

I recently tried running without a mask. Found it too easy and practical. Plus, was getting too many smiles from the ladies and looks of awe from the men.

Sage, Jillypots, Vrindavan and 3 others like this.