Like Tree3Likes

Taobao / Alipay 6 digit payment password

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Is your cart full? Think you can only have 120 items in your cart

Have a GeoExpat related problem - please create a support ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by HKfornow:
    I have heard that depending on how many card you used to bind to Alipay there is a possible maximum amount of how much you can purchase per year on Taobao (something like 1K rmb?). Could this be a possibility for your orders?
    I'm not sure. I've always used the same card, and in the last 12 months I've ordered about 520RMB worth of goods.

Quote Originally Posted by Editor:
    Is your cart full? Think you can only have 120 items in your cart
    No. I had 15 items, reduced it down to 8 now, same problem. I can't even order 1 item.

What's the one item that you could not even order?

You probably somehow triggered suspicious behavior detection, such as: they suspect your account were hacked, etc.
    According to : https://www.zhihu.com/question/290758551

Possible solution:
    1. You can try remove your current shipping address, give it another 30 minutes and then re-add again, that might works.
    2. Remove current shipping address, put another one. Try to do a payment shopping and cancel it. Reenter your address again might works.

It seems changing the address might work, so you might as well just try to other address (home/office/friend)?

Quote Originally Posted by mmc8mmc8:
    What's the one item that you could not even order?
    I meant I can't order any item at all, not that there's 1 specific item I can't order. (Currently in my cart, some double sided tape, glue, and some hdmi cables and adapters - can't order any of them).

Quote Originally Posted by bobobo:
    Possible solution:
    1. You can try remove your current shipping address, give it another 30 minutes and then re-add again, that might works.
    2. Remove current shipping address, put another one. Try to do a payment shopping and cancel it. Reenter your address again might works.

It seems changing the address might work, so you might as well just try to other address (home/office/friend)?
    Thanks for the suggestion, I'll try it.

This actually happens to me some times. it means that there is something you cant order in your cart. it could be multiple things in the cart. For the same things that i try and fail (busy) to order, other people do not have the same issues with the same vendor (or item). Like I can't order an umbrella. Tried mutiple vendors and still no luck. I still haven't figured out why this happens but basically, you are just out of luck. i think it is just easier for them to say 'too busy' than to say 'you are not allowed to buy'.

Order each item one by one to figure out which items are causing the issue. If you really need the item, try a different vendor. If you still have no luck, ask someone esle to help you buy.

Like I can't order an umbrella. Tried mutiple vendors and still no luck. I still haven't figured out why this happens
    Several items have been banned from shipment into HK including umbrellas.