Like Tree15Likes

2021 Black Friday - Local HK / Free Shipping deals?

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

That credit is wrapped in all sorts of terms and conditions - not US resident, but US customer.

In my experience - Amazon has a list of these US warehouses and its constantly updated. Products that I've previously purchased were at some point unshippable with the error 'We cannot ship this product to this address' or something similar.

When I used to do the US shipment route - my primary address was set to the US and had changed the address of my HK credit card to match the shipping address.

Your call .. they know its a warehouse and they know that you're using a non-US credit card.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiaque:
    I think this is a rather important point, and I've had an experience recently in which I realized the Taobao product was dangerous and EU for example would have prevented such products being made out of this poor material.... Another thread for another day. I'm still not quite ready to share about what happened...
    Bro. You gotta tell the full story now.

iHerb has a discount of 20% on all products today - discount code BF2021..

https://hk.iherb.com/?rcode=RIR119

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    Missed out on 11/11 sales, as I don't really need retail therapy...

Amazon's amazing AI thinks this is what I need to buy on Black Friday, I think I need some retail therapy to change this recommendation box.

Just a few years ago, I'd get recommendations for watches, gadgets and random tech stuff in this box.. No clue what I bought which makes the f'ing AI at Amazon think I need Metamucil.

Any good deals on HKTVMall or other local retailers / free shipping eligible on Amazon?
    Plaque, dry elbows, a dirty car, and blocked pipes?

Whoa Shri, what have you been up to?

Quote Originally Posted by Cornmeal:
    Plaque, dry elbows, a dirty car, and blocked pipes?

Whoa Shri, what have you been up to?
    Amazon seems to have a far more exciting version of my life in their AI, compared to my reality.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4