Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Hkemail888
  • 1 Post By chuckster007
  • 1 Post By chobochobo
  • 2 Post By shri

yohohongkong.com?

Closed Thread

yohohongkong.com?

Anyone bought from this website before? Trying to buy a fire tablet and seems to have the best price (sold out at citylink).

Thanks in advance.

Bought multiple times, good price as you said, never had any issues

pin likes this.

same experience as Hkemail888. never had an issue and after cross checking prices on google shopping, they sometimes have the best price.

My most recent purchase was 2 weeks ago for Anker SoundCore Rave PartyCast 80W Party-Proof Bluetooth Speaker and used some points I had left over to reduce HK$ 13.69 so paid only HK$ 1085.31. This speaker is a beast and can throw into a pool or sea and its fully waterproof.

previously there was a promo that if you bought more than $1500 you could use HSBC Visa / Mastercard [ Enter "HSBC200" to enjoy $200 discount ], not sure if that is still available.

Last edited by chuckster007; 07-12-2021 at 07:31 AM.
    pin likes this.

I've bought a couple of things. Once they delivered the wrong item and asked me if I would still accept it. I declined and they arranged a swap after a couple of days. Last item was a pair of Aftershokz Xtrainers headphones - they were no longer available on Amazon and Yoho price was cheaper with free shipping than other HK shops.

pin likes this.

If you can, try and make sure you're getting the newer iteration of the Kindle Paperwhite - other than the warm backlight, it has USB-C charging, which might be better for forward compatibility with cables.

https://www.amazon.com/All-new-Kindl...dp/B08KTZ8249/

pin and vmlinuz like this.