Like Tree11Likes

Gas Fittings Inspection

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

I remain sir, your obedient servant… ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by dbeers:
    Ok, time to come clean(er), I moved out of this place end December after 3 years and the landlord just stung me for $6000 from my deposit for ‘damage’ that was just wear & tear accrued during all tenancies since the apartment was built 17 years ago.

Tried to be reasonable and even have some photos that prove I didn’t cause some of the alleged damage (we’re talking scratched floors, flaking laminate to main door frame mainly, nothing major). Landlord attitude is now ‘see you in court’.

Then I remembered this…
    LOL good luck getting the 6K back, you can fight the kunt in small claims court if you have the time, it cost peanuts to file a case.

Quote Originally Posted by chuckster007:
    LOL good luck getting the 6K back, you can fight the kunt in small claims court if you have the time, it cost peanuts to file a case.
    I'd suggest the refusal to replace the hose (if the OP has evidence of said refusal), is a game set and match grand-slam-smash long before one gets to small claims court.

gas safety inspection should be arranged by occupant, and carried out every 18 months

https://www.emsd.gov.hk/filemanager/...I_domestic.pdf

Original Post Deleted
    They do come if you call them. But I guess out of caution at some point they and may be their customers did not want them going around the whole building (which is what they typically do during inspections) and potentially being super spreaders..
    hike likes this.