Like Tree24Likes

Flight Scare

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Hmmm trending eh
    https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/qRpmyooRHeAA7bCYxHn2mg

Malaysian Airlines! Always something. This plus that infamous flight 370 that disappeared and never was found. They have bad luck and/or bad pilots.

About the “Hijacking not their fault “ thing, it depends on how you look at it.
    I already mentioned once in a different thread that a guy who had a ticket for the next day made it all the way to my seat.
    Imagine how many ppl from the airline and airport security have failed.
    That was not with Malaysian though, but out of KL to Shenzhen , with an AsianAirline

Very sad news. Not uncommon in Nepal. I remember the terrifying flight from Lukla. Or the time we flew Nepal Airlines from HK to Kathmandu (not sure they even told us to put on the seat belt, not sure the flight attendants did...I think maybe *we* told him to?). Always want to avoid Nepali flights! There was once a bus ride we took from Jomson, and that one I couldn't even look. I wanted to get off, but we were so tight on the cliff edge it wouldn't have been possible to step off.

Still has to be seen if there might be any survivors, but it doesn't seem likely.

Heard about it this morning. Very sad indeed. And I agree, common. But the bus is just as dangerous. And you can die in an earthquake or avalanche too. Nepal is basically dangerous - but then so is the USA just for entirely different reasons!

What scares me is these Indian guys on board livestreaming on facebook as the plane lands, having a good time, one of the passengers shouts “mauj kar di”, meaning “it’s real fun”, then suddenly they are surrounded by flames, fireballs and horrific screams. Warning is quite confronting to watch.

https://youtu.be/36h1AoIau-Y?t=48

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4