Like Tree48Likes

East Rail to Admiralty - Coming May 15th

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

So bit of train chaos today.

Stuck at exhibition centre.

No clear direction of what is going on.

I’ll be going into the office on Monday for the first time this year as we start a partial return to office from June.

sadly unless I leave around 630 the traffic to Choi Hung will probably rule this out in the morning but it will definitely be a quicker trip home for me from now on. And a seat from Admiralty for my old bones I don’t necessarily to get on the first train out. Will be interesting to see the time difference for the home leg.

Only going in once maybe twice a week and hoping to make that permanent

Quote Originally Posted by East_coast:
    Opening of new lines

One took the time to learn how to use contactless payment and chat to the staff

https://www.news.gov.hk/eng/2022/05/...52719_979.html

https://youtu.be/Gba6lSLKYt4?t=35
    I'm sure she would have a wider smile if they were calling it the Carrie Lam line too

Quote Originally Posted by ByeByeEngland:
    I’ll be going into the office on Monday for the first time this year as we start a partial return to office from June.

sadly unless I leave around 630 the traffic to Choi Hung will probably rule this out in the morning but it will definitely be a quicker trip home for me from now on. And a seat from Admiralty for my old bones I don’t necessarily to get on the first train out. Will be interesting to see the time difference for the home leg.

Only going in once maybe twice a week and hoping to make that permanent
    ok that’s one myth dispelled. I actually just tried from mine to Admiralty through Choi Hung and even with no traffic Hang Hau will be quicker

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6