Like Tree27Likes

May 2022 - HK Covid News & Updates

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

MTR 9am massively crowded. I said this either last week or the week before masks aside people have clearly had enough and Sunday is definitely back up to pre Covid levels

Mrs. Jones likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ByeByeEngland:
    MTR 9am massively crowded. I said this either last week or the week before masks aside people have clearly had enough and Sunday is definitely back up to pre Covid levels
    So much for the "HK Exodus" having a silver lining

Don’t know if this is real or fake (or even whether it is a valid translation) from whatsapp

might explain a few of this months shenanigans

Kind tips: To improve enforcement of Legislative 599J Safe Travel and Vaccination Passes. Starting from today, the police will deploy 1,000 police officers in plain clothes, divided into 200 teams of five, and conduct surprise inspections in various districts in Hong Kong for safe travel and vaccination passes. If you find someone who does not scan the Safe Travel QR code or uses an unqualified vaccination pass, a fixed penalty ticket will be issued immediately and a fine of $5000 will be issued. The operation will start from now to June for about five weeks. The above operations will be carried out on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays respectively. Remember to scan and travel with peace of mind!*This is google translate, but this is important, and I'm also busy in service.Please consider for this urgent translation。。。ThanksFrom

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6