Like Tree41Likes

2022 Consumption Voucher - New Eligibility & Distribution Schedule

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    Not sure if this will work for you .. but try it? Better to call the scheme hotline .. not sure what the side effects of just filling up a form might be.

https://eform.consumptionvoucher.gov.../en/ewallet-id
    actually i could change this online. seems to be a common problem. FAQ on government website, question F18

I was visiting my home in England when I applied for the new consumption voucher. Now that I'm back, I was expecting to get an SMS but nothing has come through. Any ideas on what I should do?

Hello,

Has anyone sent a review request and documents? What was the outcome?

I have been asked to send documents however no rental contract just a basic receipts of payment for the last one year.

Mentioned to them had a job last few years in same company, however early 2022 company shut down due to covid and if can submit a recommendation letter, at which they said no as its too far back.

Vaccination record was suggested as well.

They said just send as many documents as possible and good luck!

Any input will be great , thanks

Quote Originally Posted by summerhill:
    Hello,

Has anyone sent a review request and documents? What was the outcome?

I have been asked to send documents however no rental contract just a basic receipts of payment for the last one year.

Mentioned to them had a job last few years in same company, however early 2022 company shut down due to covid and if can submit a recommendation letter, at which they said no as its too far back.

Vaccination record was suggested as well.

They said just send as many documents as possible and good luck!

Any input will be great , thanks

Yes, submitted the form via email with utility bill, bank statement and business registration.

This was late June. About a month later, received an sms saying my appeal was successful. Got my 2nd voucher when it was released.

They’ve made it very easy to successfully appeal — any document should do. They messed up big time this 2nd round with all their criteria.

Are you still appealing? Thought the cutoff date was late July or something.

Mediumrare - yes am appealing. Submitted my appeal around end July thereafter takes about 6 weeks for review for a confirmation whether I can get it or not.

Hike- yes got in touch with employer for the letter. I did put all details when I submitted the form at start with company name etc however seems was not enough.

No Taxes as below requirement. Paid by autopay. They require the whole year from Jun 2019 to date.

I'll wait for my employer's letter and send together with vaccine record .

I find it funny though how can they really verify anything, People have bank accounts , phone bills etc but are they really living here. Yes i know I shouldn't be suprised with how things are done now in HK.

Thanks

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8