Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By drumbrake
  • 1 Post By Peaky
  • 1 Post By Cheeky Kiwi
  • 2 Post By shri

RT PCR to exit + refundable quarantine hotel?

Closed Thread

RT PCR to exit + refundable quarantine hotel?

I have checked about 10 hotels already but there qre no refund option. My daily room budget is 800 max.

If I will fly out of HK, do HK immigration or airline requires rt pcr test. When and where I should get it if my flight is 9am.

Thank you.

RT PCR required if flying out of HK?

Hello. If I will fly out of HK, do HK immigration or airline requires rt pcr test. When and where I should get it if my flight is 9am.

Quote Originally Posted by djtron99:
    Hello. If I will fly out of HK, do HK immigration or airline requires rt pcr test. When and where I should get it if my flight is 9am.
    Only required if your destination country requires it.

If it is required, you can get from a community testing centre - when making a booking indicate that you need the test for travel purposes.
    Shiojiri Hiro and djtron99 like this.

Dorsett hotels have a refund option but because of this people hold multiple bookings and you probably won't find a room unless you are lucky and fast while everyone reboots for 3 nights instead of 7.

I suspect even the cheapest hotels will end up around or above the 800 mark now that they only get to charge us for 3 nights.

drumbrake likes this.

for fucks sake

aquaman likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheeky Kiwi:
    for fucks sake
    I think what you mean is ... "where are you travelling to" ...
    @djtron99 - I think this question would have been ok in early 2020 .. but you know ... things have changed
    Cheeky Kiwi and emx like this.