Like Tree156Likes

Weird 7-11 staff encounter

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7

Quote Originally Posted by midorosan:
    Hope can you possibly know that, now you are jumping to conclusions it is not part of her job to comment on customers purchase other than to enhance sales for the employer who pays her, not to do the opposite as she appears to be doing.
    Lacking humanity?

If one can’t handle people being people when they’re at work then the they should probably just stay home and hide under the covers.

The day that the world only exists of corporate automatons spewing the company line, will likely also be the day an AK wielding postal employee will burst into one’s HQ all guns blazing.

Let’s hope you’re using one of your cherished corporate sick days at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Sage:
    Lacking humanity?

If one can’t handle people being people when they’re at work then the they should probably just stay home and hide under the covers.

The day that the world only exists of corporate automatons spewing the company line, will likely also be the day an AK wielding postal employee will burst into one’s HQ all guns blazing.

Let’s hope you’re using one of your cherished corporate sick days at the time.
    Sadly Sage, much as I agree with your sentiment work life in general is at an all time low for me (and I started in 1983).

As each week passes the eggshells are getting more in nature and thinner. The flimsiest excuse needed these days to bring about a harassment, bullying or diversity and inclusion grievance.

I have my emails set to a 4 minute email delay purely to give me the chance to review whether any of my comma will fall foul of the above. I’ve even been pulled up on the use of bold or underline in emails before because the recipient said that was bullying.

This current woke generation is digging its own grave.
    Sage and Corrib like this.

Weird, after reading this thread and after work yesterday i went to7 eleven and walked past a woman carrying 3 cans of beer to the counter.

I think it was Kirin.

Quote Originally Posted by Trebor:
    Weird, after reading this thread and after work yesterday i went to7 eleven and walked past a woman carrying 3 cans of beer to the counter.

I think it was Kirin.
    Large or small woman?

Quote Originally Posted by Trebor:

I think it was Kirin.
    Kirin or Karen?

Quote Originally Posted by Elefant&Castle:
    Large or small woman?
    Yes
    ByeByeEngland likes this.

I can’t help think this has something to do with the fact that a normal conversation is often shoring at each other. And while I’m stereotyping how about the inability to walk a straight line and the wonderment as to why certain crossing only change after you press a fucking button!

Flapster likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7