Like Tree39Likes

Cathay pacific and asia miles integration

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Jeezus H Christ. I’ve just tried redeeming on the new Asiamiles site hosted by Cathay. By far the worst browsing experience for many a year. I’m pretty sure a 3 year old kid could have designed better. Couldn’t use miles for flights so I’ve bought other items for my points expiring in a week or so.

Zero about the experience was intuitive or worked without having to press refresh buttons and back buttons.

Im not kidding a 5 minute job took the best part of 45 minutes

shri and qhank like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ByeByeEngland:
    Jeezus H Christ. I’ve just tried redeeming on the new Asiamiles site hosted by Cathay. By far the worst browsing experience for many a year. I’m pretty sure a 3 year old kid could have designed better. Couldn’t use miles for flights so I’ve bought other items for my points expiring in a week or so.

Zero about the experience was intuitive or worked without having to press refresh buttons and back buttons.

Im not kidding a 5 minute job took the best part of 45 minutes
    One part of the booking process which I found redundant is where one is asked to choose an airline for the selected flight. It makes no difference which one clicks on; the offering where one is available, has no connection to the airline selected. However one positive part of the process is the ability to navigate different dates to the one selected.

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6