Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Trebor

36+ Dead in Thailand Shooting

Closed Thread

36+ Dead in Thailand Shooting

Senseless killings are getting more rampant, this is really sad

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9sl8PpQYuU

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/thailan...CNM-00-10aab7e

I didn't get it.. He already killed wife and kid. Daycare next door and easy target or he targeted a random one...doesn't say.

Quote Originally Posted by sarsi:
    I didn't get it.. He already killed wife and kid. Daycare next door and easy target or he targeted a random one...doesn't say.
    Not that it matters but from the reports i have read they suggest he killed his wife and kid after he committed his heinous crime at the pre school. This might not be accurate though.
    MABinPengChau likes this.

What was amazing is that he shot about 5-6 people, then STABBED all the kids. I mean, it takes some time and a great deal of effort to STAB 22 people, even if they are little kids. The story I read, guy was in court in the morning, stopped by the daycare to get his kid, kid not there, said, yeah well, guess I need to kill everyone then...then went home killed wife and kid and, finally, himself, thus saving all the effort of a trial and execution (or life in prison, whatever).

Wtf is wrong with these ppl. If they have already decided to go out guns blazing on others, can't they at least make themselves useful and help shoot/stab ppl that might give them some notoriety, like bust into parliament or govt committee. This is why gun and other laws change so slowly cos nobody's gunning them down. All it takes is just 1 or 2 madmen gunning down politicians or shooting out a govt and we'll see if they react by putting more guards and security scanners. Pls, they will change the gun laws on our asses so fast before we know what hit us.

May he burn in HELL forever and ever with 1000 x pain n suffering.

Human beings are fucked up.