Like Tree21Likes

Starbucks Oct 22 App Upgrade

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    Tried the reinstall again and seems like it worked this time around. Thanks!
    The Force is weak on this one
    shri and ByeByeEngland like this.

Quote Originally Posted by mengfei:
    The Force is weak on this one
    The farce is strong with the upgrade.. it works 1 out if 3 times. Today... It's not loading the stored value card.

Aha! Another reason to Brew, start with Blue mountain single origin

shri likes this.

Come on.. another reason to abandon it. McCafe > Starf

"Thank you for your patience and we have received your message.

The Starbucks Rewards Mobile App is being updated to bring a better user experience to customers. We understand some members have experienced problems and we are working to resolve this as soon as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

If you have any enquiries or comments, please share your phone number with us or call our customer service representative at 2101-1399 (Hong Kong) / 0800-933 (Macau) for assistance. Thank you for your understanding.

Thank you for supporting Starbucks

Yours sincerely,

Customer Care Centre

Coffee Concepts (HK) Ltd.

(852) 2101-1399"

At one point I actually had random people listed in my delivery addresses, people definitely not related nor known to me. Scary thought to see other people's names and addresses ...

shri likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by aublumberg:
    At one point I actually had random people listed in my delivery addresses, people definitely not related nor known to me. Scary thought to see other people's names and addresses ...
    Very elevated user experience.
    aublumberg likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Grinnie Jax:
    Come on.. another reason to abandon it. McCafe > Starf
    Weird reasons I don't order from McDonalds - lid with the metal or plastic lip AND I prefer my coffee warm .. not freaking hot. Never found an option to change the temp of the coffee in their app.

Correct me if both these things have been fixed .. have not ordered McCafe coffee in about a year.

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    Weird reasons I don't order from McDonalds - lid with the metal or plastic lip AND I prefer my coffee warm .. not freaking hot. Never found an option to change the temp of the coffee in their app.

Correct me if both these things have been fixed .. have not ordered McCafe coffee in about a year.
    Ah, probably not. Since I order from the same place, they already know my preferences..