Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By ByeByeEngland
  • 1 Post By drumbrake

Ferries to Macau from TST

Closed Thread

Ferries to Macau from TST

Does anyone know if the ferries to Macau from TST are running again? The turbojet website shows the timetable from 2019 ...

Quote Originally Posted by drumbrake:
    Does anyone know if the ferries to Macau from TST are running again? The turbojet website shows the timetable from 2019 ...
    Yes they are running but have a VERY limited service and next to no evening service even after weeks of resumption. I am convinced it is tied in with the saving 'offer' if you stay one night in Macau. I don't buy the argument that there are not enough serviceable vessels.

I think Cotai has more evening options than Turbo. I gave up looking a couple of weeks back because I just wanted a day trip, unless you're prepared to book a couple of weeks in advance. The coaches take too long (although they do get you to where you want to be) and the buses mean you have to take another lengthy bus (or taxi) on arrival at Macau.

Easiest to work out timetable from booking a trip options and putting time selections in.
    drumbrake likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ByeByeEngland:
    Yes they are running but have a VERY limited service and next to no evening service even after weeks of resumption. I am convinced it is tied in with the saving 'offer' if you stay one night in Macau. I don't buy the argument that there are not enough serviceable vessels.

I think Cotai has more evening options than Turbo. I gave up looking a couple of weeks back because I just wanted a day trip, unless you're prepared to book a couple of weeks in advance. The coaches take too long (although they do get you to where you want to be) and the buses mean you have to take another lengthy bus (or taxi) on arrival at Macau.

Easiest to work out timetable from booking a trip options and putting time selections in.
    is the limited availability just for TST or applies to Sheung Wan as well?

I'll be honest I missed your TST point. I was only talking about availability from SW. Are there ANY actually running from TST? Doing a proposed trip search online would answer that question - sorry I am tied up this morning

OK, registered (they ask for a Fax number!!! - but not required) and cannot see any sailings from Kowloon for dates I input.

ByeByeEngland likes this.