Like Tree2Likes

Taking my dog to UK

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Can confirm that Swiss Air allows as well. Flew Swiss Air a few weeks back and someone was taking their small dog on the flight.

List of airlines that you can take your pet as excess baggage or in cabin if 7-8kg or less are Air France, KLM, Lufthansa, Swiss, Turkish, Finnair.
    BA cant as not possible to enter in that method into UK. Cathay dont accept excess baggage to any port at this moment.
    for US bound your best bet is JAL or Korean. AIr Canada can in the winter. Qatar is possible for excess baggage along with Singapore airlines.
    always note what the entry rules are for the country you are going to. Not all accept travel as excess baggage such as UK, Australia, New Zealand and even Hong Kong and Dubai

Quote Originally Posted by Trance Omega:
    List of airlines that you can take your pet as excess baggage or in cabin if 7-8kg or less are Air France, KLM, Lufthansa, Swiss, Turkish, Finnair.
    BA cant as not possible to enter in that method into UK. Cathay dont accept excess baggage to any port at this moment.
    for US bound your best bet is JAL or Korean. AIr Canada can in the winter. Qatar is possible for excess baggage along with Singapore airlines.
    always note what the entry rules are for the country you are going to. Not all accept travel as excess baggage such as UK, Australia, New Zealand and even Hong Kong and Dubai
    How do you discover which countries won't accept pets as excess baggage? I couldn't find that info on gov.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Trance Omega:
    I am an agent
    Not interested in my business then?! You might have said this is what you do!

Quote Originally Posted by 1peter1:
    Not interested in my business then?! You might have said this is what you do!
    i wasnt asked what I did for a living. Also not in the habit of hanging on the forums for business or will be accused of spamming.
    i am just passing along information to help others.

Quote Originally Posted by 1peter1:
    How do you discover which countries won't accept pets as excess baggage? I couldn't find that info on gov.uk
    Www.pettravel.com/passportnew.cfm

Sorry Trance, that wasn't meant as a complaint. Just I've been tearing my hair out trying to make sense of all the regulations, written and unwritten.
    Had I known what you did, I'd have more hair