Like Tree4Likes

Harbourfront Horizon

Closed Thread
Page 20 of 32 FirstFirst ... 12 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 28 ... LastLast

I found out it's not only me who is being kicked out of this place when the contract finishes. So I warn you. Be careful.
    We don't know how they discriminate which people.

They didn't tell us the next price even though I had been asking 3 months earlier and didn't tell us the reasons why we have to leave. Even though they have a lot of other rooms available, they lied to me saying it's all full until Oct.
    So let's get out of this weird place. I'm happy to leave here now.

Laundry shop

Quote Originally Posted by mdhk:
    Thanks Tabo, Where exactly is this laundry shop? at Metropolis mall? or another one elsewhere.
    Hi mdhk,

Apologies for the late reply as I have been away.

The laundry shop at Metropolis Mall (opp ParknShop) charges ok but it's HKD 10 per item for picking out from the load of "wet laundry" that you want them to iron for you. They charge differently (more expensive) for dry-cleaning.

I went to the one that is across the road after the Poly(?). Not so good with directions yet but the address on their business card is 9 Ming On Street, Hung Hom, Kowloon. Tel: 3156-1148. You can google-map for the directions. Both ParknShop and Wellcome are nearby so it is rather convenient.

Not sure if it is relevant to you but they have cheap and good barbers in the same area as well but in Cantonese only.

I'm going to sign a one year lease at Harbourfront Horizon next week. Now seeking a flatmate to share. Room is sea facing. Rental for flat is HKD17000 a month, or about HKD8500 a month a person. Single non-smoking male or female professionals welcomed. Please call 53715853 or email [email protected].

Anyone has anything to sell on Harbourfront?.....I move in today and need stuff....

Hi Tabo,
    I am living in Harbourview Horizon.
    Could you please provide me information of laundry Shop and helper for ironing?

Hi, is anybody using the internet service in Harbourfront? It's the 10Mbps plan. Is it any good? Any experience?

the quality is pretty good... now, the problem is when you cancel. i asked the hotel to cancel my contract last year, and they did... however, i realized that HGC continued to charge me.. i called hgc and asked and they told me that the termination form that the hotel used was invalid!!! i called up the hotel and they told me that this actually happens all the time!! so word of advise, make sure you check your monthly bills even after the contract ends.

Thanks for your insight and helpful tip!
    Posted via Mobile Device

Do you need your own modem and wireless router when they install internet or do they supply it?

I think only modem
    Posted via Mobile Device

Closed Thread
Page 20 of 32 FirstFirst ... 12 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 28 ... LastLast