Seasoned 30's

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Becca D:
    ... but then where at Central Station should we meet because to be onest I am not entirely familiar with that either ;-) As there are mutliple entrances, is there somewhere blatantly obvious to meet?
    Have you been there before? As I don't have a clue as to where the man yee arcade is.

My guess would be meet by the exit closest to where it is, just checked its exit C, so I guess thats the best place.
    Last edited by jimbo; 20-01-2007 at 01:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo:
    Have you been there before? As I don't have a clue as to where the man yee arcade is.

My guess would be meet by the exit closest to where it is, just checked its exit C, so I guess thats the best place.
    Ok so those who want to meet at Central first can meet at Exit C at 10.45 A.M ( I'll be there).

And for anyone who is late or wants to go directly there here is a link to a map which shows exactly where Eden is (it's number 22 on the map):

http://www.eatdrinkhongkong.com/central.html

Looking forward to it

Yup I'll meet you at the station too.

Will meet ya'll at the exit. I am so excited!!

Becca, really like your picture icon!

Quote Originally Posted by Becca D:
    Ok so those who want to meet at Central first can meet at Exit C at 10.45 A.M ( I'll be there).

And for anyone who is late or wants to go directly there here is a link to a map which shows exactly where Eden is (it's number 22 on the map):

http://www.eatdrinkhongkong.com/central.html

Looking forward to it

Hee Hee ... well the icon is more how I feel on the inside than the out :-)

Very easy to find...exit C, turn left, walk past a few side alleys full of clothes then you see the coffee shop at the top of an escalator.

It's dead empty on Sunday, plenty of tables inside and out, so no need to book. I'm coming from the other direction so I'll see you all there. I'm tall (and hot ha ha).

We're a bunch of 30 somethings looking for an alternative to the bar scene....hmmm....30 something...wasn't there a show in 80's called that?

So when's the next get together??

Quote Originally Posted by sasnia:
    We're a bunch of 30 somethings looking for an alternative to the bar scene....hmmm....30 something...wasn't there a show in 80's called that?

So when's the next get together??
    Next one?

We haven't even had this one yet!

Smile Missed It

Hey guys!

Sorry I missed this one! My night was just WAY too late last night! I'd love to come next time though if it's planned again.

Kris

Tut tut Kris you party animal!

Some of the others were out pretty late too and they still made it!

Nice meeting you guys today, Hottie, Thanks for the mini therapy session. Much appreciated!