Like Tree2Likes

where are the pricerite's located?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

where are the pricerite's located?

hey guys,

i live in macau, am coming over to hk tomorrow looking for household goods i can't find easily here, and furniture. i've heard about pricerite. where are they, or where is the best one to go to, and do they deliver to macau?
    i know where marks and spencer and ikea are. i'm looking for clever things, like shower curtains that aren't covered with cartoon characters and attractive things that don't cost a gazillion hong kong (like they do over here. if it's western you have to pay much more here on the mud!!)

thanks!
    a

Don't know if they deliver to Macau, but there is a Pricerite in Causeway Bay very close to IKEA, taking up a big part of the basement of a building between SOGO and IKEA. Can't be missed, as it is accessible from 3 sides of the building.

Here is a list of stores:
    QTSA Web

the only one i know is in causeway bay. sorry, i can't recall the exact address but it's directly across the street from ikea entrance.

here's the link to the locations but it's all in chinese so have someone read it for you.

pricerite locations

shri likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by irishgirl:
    hey guys,

i live in macau, am coming over to hk tomorrow looking for household goods i can't find easily here, and furniture. i've heard about pricerite. where are they, or where is the best one to go to, and do they deliver to macau?
    i know where marks and spencer and ikea are. i'm looking for clever things, like shower curtains that aren't covered with cartoon characters and attractive things that don't cost a gazillion hong kong (like they do over here. if it's western you have to pay much more here on the mud!!)

thanks!
    a
    Hi,

I think these may help:

1) Pricerite (Causeway Bay):
    Basement, Hong Kong Mansion, 1 Yee Wo Street, Causeway Bay
    (next to Hang Lung Center)

2) Jusco $10 Plaza (Wan Chai) :
    15 Canal Road West, Wing Tak Building, Wan Chai.

Good Luck !

If you have a moment go to Megabox in Kowloon Bay, B&Q has a fair amount of household products as well and they also have an Ikea.

there's one Pricerite in Hung Hom Whampoa Garden...a bit small though
    have you heard of Direct Sale Centre--they sell alot of furniture there..and a little cheaper than Pricerite,website is: Welcome to DSC

oops forgot to mention the direct sale website is in chinese...so just call them for locations, they have one in Windsor Place Causeway bay and one in Mongkok -Grand Tower--21916218

Quote Originally Posted by HKChigger:
    If you have a moment go to Megabox in Kowloon Bay, B&Q has a fair amount of household products as well and they also have an Ikea.
    actually, the IKEA is in Telford plaza next to Kowloon Bay Station. Not at Megabox (unless they have just opened there?), but the best one is in Sha Tin in Central Plaza building. Not as busy as Kowloon but easily as big (if not bigger).

I second the recommendation for whampoa gardens, the plaza that Pricerite is in also has a host of other home furnishing stores (Seahorse and the like)
    Last edited by Pekkerhead; 18-02-2008 at 08:37 PM.

There's a Priceright in Sheung Shui near the MTR, one in ShaTin (which has scaled down a little).. er... Sorry, I'm from the North.

From experience I think priceright is better quality then Ikea, I am happy my bed is from priceright and not ikea.

Thumbs down Pricerite are liars and scammers

I don't recommend Pricerite. We just had a horrible experience.

I bought a $4500 mattress because the sales girl said I could exchange it within 10 days if it didn't suit me. When I tried to exchange it, they denied everything. The sales girl denied ever saying that. The manager denied it was ever a policy to allow exchanges. Not only did my girlfriend and I distinctly remember her saying that, but another passerby overheard our conversation and told us that she just bought a mattress at a different Pricerite store, after her salesman told her she could exchange after 7 days if it didn't suit her.

Very interesting, because their denials varied.
    The sales girl said we missed our exchange period, which was actually 7 days.
    But the manager said it was impossible that anyone would say exchanges were even possible. He said that in his 8 years at the store, it was never a policy to allow exchanges. Smell a lie - or two?

Now we are stuck and may take legal action. Anyone have a similar experience?

Shop Pricerite at your own peril.

Would love for someone to recommend an alternative. Will probably check out B&Q now....

Dan

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast