Like Tree8Likes

Routing AD/FD.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Have you tried unplugging it, shaking it about a bit and then plugging it back in again?

Usually works for me.

Fenix2 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by dipper:
    Have you tried unplugging it, shaking it about a bit and then plugging it back in again?

Usually works for me.

Cool, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by dipper:

Usually works for me.
    Now this is the type of guy I want on my team!!

Wow.
    3 pages into this thread within 15 minutes! I sure know how to get people all fused up!

Quote Originally Posted by protocl:
    Wow.
    3 pages into this thread within 15 minutes! I sure know how to get people all fused up!
    Maybe that is what you would do for a living, be a Troll/ easy target... maybe Shri is paying you to get the traffic up. I think you should leave networking for those that know....

Wow.
    If you are willing to provide the amusement, there will be others to provide the popcorn and the audience will come. Simple.

I normally get my amusement from renotommy, sometimes from the one who shall not be named but today, you've got the honor and you're doing a fantastic job.

HC

Quote Originally Posted by Fenix2:
    Maybe that is what you would do for a living, be a Troll/ easy target... maybe Shri is paying you to get the traffic up. I think you should leave networking for those that know....
    Nothing to do with Shri.

Just you and PDLM and others who think they can use insults, belittling, forum-bashing to hide their out-dated, obsolete knowledge or lack of, to actually APPEAR savvy.
    You ain't fooling NO ONE here. Configure the Routing config or move on with your head down.
    Any self-respecting, insecure individual would do so. LMAO.

Quote Originally Posted by HowardCoombs:
    If you are willing to provide the amusement, there will be others to provide the popcorn and the audience will come. Simple.

I normally get my amusement from renotommy, sometimes from the one who shall not be named but today, you've got the honor and you're doing a fantastic job.

HC

Whatever.
    Did you not read what I replied to you earlier? This thread is to have the Routing configuration DONE.
    Not share, what I DO NOT CARE.

Whatever.
    Did you not read what I replied to you earlier? This thread is to have the Routing configuration DONE.
    Not share, what I DO NOT CARE.
    Whether you care or not is irrelevant. My amusement is paramount.

Luckily, the systems are not owned by you, I have the fingers and the freedom to post but most importantly, my eyes work well enough to enjoy the amusing prose.
    Keep up the great job. This is turning out to be a great Wednesday afternoon.

HC
    Fenix2 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bdw:
    Now this is the type of guy I want on my team!!
    I'm more of a freelance, cash up front kind of guy to be honest but if you need someone to fix your router let me know. I also repair and reconfigure modems, servers, TVs, toasters and relationships all using pretty much the same technique.
    bdw likes this.