Like Tree3Likes

e-cigarette smokers!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

e-cigarette smokers!

Hi,

I am a reporter for business show, Money Magazine, which airs on TVB Pearl, and I am doing a video story on electronic cigarettes. Are there electronic cigarettes smokers on the site? If so, I want to interview you! Please private message me.

If you are knowledgeable about the industry or involved with e-cigarettes, please contact me too!

Many thanks,
    Zela Chin

Money Magazine - Episodes - tvb.com

I thought e-cigarette were forbidden in hkg ?

E-cigarettes with nicotine have to be registered with the Department of Health before they are sold in Hong Kong. I am checking with the department to see if any are registered.

A distributor has started selling a non-nicotine e-cigarette brand last month in shops in Mongkok and Kwun Tong.

Quote Originally Posted by Beuze:
    I thought e-cigarette were forbidden in hkg ?
    Yup appears to be
    http://electroniccigaretteinformation.org/2010/01/04/risk-jail-time-and-huge-fines-with-electronic-cigarettes/

from what I have read in SCMP e- cigarettes are being sold in HK.
    In particular teenage girls are trying them out.

Yup. That's what my research says too. Those customers think e-cigarettes are a novelty and want to try it out.

Is there someone on the site who tried ecigarettes and didnt like them for one reason or another?

I saw a girl behind the counter of a games store in Sham Shui Po's Golden Arcade shopping center puffing on an e-cigarette yesterday. I had to look twice. It was indoor too, but I couldn't actually smell anything (smoke from cigarette end and from her breathing out was clearly visible).

I saw them at the Electronics expo in GZ. Tried them out and I wasnt impressed, the nicotine delivery system is good, but it lacks a lot of the other psychological elements that smoking provides. The ingredients list propelene glycol as a main ingredient, meaning normal automotive coolant/anti freeze.

Quote Originally Posted by HongKongFoot:
    The ingredients list propelene glycol as a main ingredient, meaning normal automotive coolant/anti freeze.
    No wonder its makes the kids COOL literally

Quote Originally Posted by wtbhotia:
    No wonder its makes the kids COOL literally

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast