Like Tree146Likes

Staring at people normal?

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 19 ... LastLast

I bet "Misslee" is really a fat spotty Scottish lass in the vein of the ipod photo...

Guns, listen man Virago's photo posts make me chortle every time. You know they are photo genius. Do you need a little bit of man love too? There's enough to go round (fat scottish lasses parading as hot chinese lasses excluded)

Last edited by luckycat; 21-06-2011 at 02:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by luckycat:
    Guns, listen man Virago's photo posts make me chortle every time. You know they are photo genius. Do you need a little bit of man love too? There's enough to go round (fat scottish lasses parading as hot chinese lasses excluded)
    OK, if you insist, I'll accept some bromance...
    Satay Sue likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by gunsnroses:
    I am seriously worried about your missus after having read through all those come-ons you post for virago.
    Now what's wrong with a bit of man love?

Satay Sue and Ramdom like this.

Bandwidth exceeded! What a terrible day it is Virago!

virago likes this.

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder. And remember,

Friends don't let friends beer goggle!

Quote Originally Posted by gunsnroses:
    OK, if you insist, I'll accept some bromance...

F.A.O. ReverendJay:

Indeed.

I apologise in advance if the following points have been addressed already. I just couldn't bring myself to read 13 pages of thread.

It is indeed much more common in Chinese culture to stare than in other countries. That is because the concept of privacy is adopted by relatively few members of society. Some of the more rude individuals would look at people from top to bottom and then up again. It's not just pretty girls or foreigners who attract stares. They pretty much stare at anyone they want to. They feel it's their god-given right.

I have on many occasions challenged individuals in this regard. They would remain silent and attempt to maintain a fixed glaze in defiance, but once I get more aggressive and move up closer to them, they would back down. While many want to "save face", they are reluctant to actually get into a physical altercation. Obviously I have not attempted to challenge dubious triad-like characters. It's also difficult if the situation involve old men. They are the most belligerent, and they are confident in the knowledge that no one would attack them.

I quite like staring at people so will fit in quite well lol

SiuMaiTaiTai likes this.

Prettiness is always in the eye of the beholder, but then pretty girls know they are pretty baring a few exceptions i.e. girl who is protected from society and naive. These so called 'pretty girls' stare less because they get way more attention and feel the need to be humble about their complex. I often find pretty girls with their faces flat to the ground and walking into lamp posts. The larger and less meek girls tend to have a bit more brashness about themselves.

As a guy who gets frequent attention from girls, I'm not so inclined to stare as I have built up a 'being humble' complex too. Something irks me about having a fixated stare like a serial killer. I do laugh to myself when I see businessmen or old local dudes raping a girl with his gaze as it must be unpleasant for the girl. So yeah, I'd say I find staring rude and will often have a loose gaze when looking around. Pinch of salt, you are what you are.

Last edited by periphery831; 22-06-2011 at 07:11 AM.

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 19 ... LastLast