Like Tree5Likes

Blasts in Mumbai

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Digvijay Singh is crackhead according to him Kalmadi and Chavan are innocent of CWG and Adarsh. So whatever he says you should just ignore

Quote Originally Posted by neha:
    Digvijay Singh is crackhead according to him Kalmadi and Chavan are innocent of CWG and Adarsh. So whatever he says you should just ignore
    Ignoring him is not a solutions, such crackpots are our so-called national leaders, such people should be in mental asylum not in national telly spewing their rubbish day in and day out.

well anna hazare did tell Digvijay singh that there is a mental asylum in Pune where he should be admitted for talking thru his ar**

Official toll is 18 and unofficial is 30+ and around 120+ injured. Indian Home Minister said they were planned explosives for an organized three fold terror attack.

Pathetic we are falling prey yet another time to these Psychos..

My wishes are with dead and injured and towards the spirit of Mumbai who stands like a rock in times like these..

Quote Originally Posted by amrit.bharadwaj:
    the spirit of Mumbai who stands like a rock in times like these..
    i dont think thats a good sign. people are getting used to it now which is scary..but then what choice is there anyway? this too shall be washed away from the face of memory like all previous blasts that have happened every 3 years since 1993.
    how many bomb blast anniversaries are we going to have to pass through?!
    it is pathetic.there is no value of human life in India.

Do you Indians think the situation might worsen if the US cuts funding to Pakistan?

Yes ofcourse why are they funding them anyways its not as poor as it looks..unless there is some vested interest there of US.

People in America talk abt Taxpayers money..why doesn't they stop paying such aids and invest in the states itself ?

Sent from my LT15i using GeoClicks Mobile

I can see the US cutting funding since the Pak govt. appeared to have helped shield Bin Laden!

Here's a thought--the US does spend a lot on foreign aid. Does China have a foreign aid program?

Quote Originally Posted by jayinhongkong:
    Here's a thought--the US does spend a lot on foreign aid. Does China have a foreign aid program?
    They most certainly do, for natural disasters and such, but even that is highly, highly politicised. For example:

On April 11, Japan's foreign ministry published a thank-you note in seven foreign newspapers as a token of appreciation for the donations but Taiwan, as the largest donor, was not menyioned (sic). The Taiwan-based China Times reported that Japanese netizens have attributed this to fears by the Japanese government that an expression of gratitude to Taiwan may become a political issue and irritate China.
    Taiwan's contribution = USD 165 million.
    China's contribution = USD 4 million.
    To put it in perspective, Afghanistan's contribution = USD 987,125/-.

Japan did eventually openly thank Taiwan for the Kizuna.
    Last edited by Dreadnought; 15-07-2011 at 01:19 AM.

Whoa, Afghanistan contributed? That was very generous of Taiwan!