Like Tree2Likes

Nintendo 3DS

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Nintendo 3DS

hey, does anyone know when is the N3DS coming out in hong kong?

You mean a Traditional Chinese & Mandarin voiced version like the Wii, or a US or Japanese import?

Pretty much guaranteed there will never be Traditional Chinese & Cantonese anything.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMoo:
    You mean a Traditional Chinese & Mandarin voiced version like the Wii, or a US or Japanese import?

Pretty much guaranteed there will never be Traditional Chinese & Cantonese anything.
    im hoping for an english version.

Nintendo region lock everything, so US English, UK English, or the unlikely HK English. Where do you wish to purchase the games for said system?

It's very uncommon to find European imports as the US versions are cheaper, so your best bet is the US English model.

Nintendo region lock everything, so US English, UK English, or the unlikely HK English. Where do you wish to purchase the games for said system?

It's very uncommon to find European imports as the US versions are cheaper, so your best bet is the US English model.
    so, do i buy it online?

Normal DS games are not affected by the region lock as far as I know. Only 3DS games are. In other words, you should be able to play any region DS game on your 3DS system, no matter where it is from. But you can only play US 3DS games on US 3DS systems.

Last edited by 100LL; 07-08-2011 at 04:13 PM.

actually, nintendo has started region locking from it's ndsi, from gameboy ( 1989) to dsl (2006), all region free.

If you purchase your US 3DS from Amazon.com they dropped the price from $250 USD to $170USD. I think its worth buying it online now.

omg, though all of your answers are answering my question.. i just want to know when is it coming out in hk?

Quote Originally Posted by cheviefrancisco:
    omg, though all of your answers are answering my question.. i just want to know when is it coming out in hk?
    Don't know what exactly you mean but both the Japanese and US versions have been out since last February, and widely available in HK since then.

On a related note I have one myself: what a fantastic gaming system!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast