General Guys' Point of View

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

This point I think you are right, he is a bit insecure, he mention that to me and it is a good and bad things to me, good; He care about me and us, bad; I dont what else more to do

Maybe it should work 2way, but I just dont like reading into others. But... i like to share my stuff, hehehe... I think it is fun to share and we can chat and laugh about it like friends... Isn't it better to have a relationship with some light feeling and have fun like friends?

What does it take a man to trust his woman?

Quote Originally Posted by Sannomiya:
    haha. funny stuff. i was thinking along the same lines, but mat got there first.

anyways, a hottie who is down for a threesome because she's crazy about her boyfriend? that's marriage material. got a sister?

men are pretty insecure and the thought that our girl is keeping secrets, no matter how insignificant, makes us think something is going on when there probably isn't. probably a control issue.

if he wants to read your mail, just say no problem as long as you can read his. shows that everything is a two way street. no need to explain it...sounds like you are rationalizing a bad act.

i'm big on trust, no matter how curious i am, i never read my girl's emails or ask her about her past boyfriends, or look over her shoulder when she is online. and i expect her to give me the same courtesy. isn't full disclosure the result of a lack of trust? also, you probably don't want to know some things no matter how much you think you want or need to know.

Quote Originally Posted by meemiathai:
    But will you not be jealous if your man sleeps with other women? Would you get married in the future? Would he be allowed to stray then? Is he allowed to have a 2nd wife?

Me surprised? Yes maybe a little bit. But I am quite open-minded. It is good that you are brave enough to say something like that. Are you both HK Chinese?
    Your man is lucky.
    I wont be jealous if I understand what he is doing and we have discuss about this. I wont allow a 2nd wife but if he want to do something different and experience something different once in a while, its fine with me, the thing is, we must communicate, is this a affair or its just sex...

Its funny But I can always picture this, when sex life in marriage went dull, one will think about the excitment of having sex with different woman,and in that actual event, he only think about sex and when its finished, he wanted to be home still because his love one is there and he still love the sex session with his love, its different. I think the communication is rather important to me, I'm very open and understanding. You see, its terrible to find out and felt being betray, because you have been believing something which is not being corrected with communicating with your partner...

I'm Sin chinese, he's british.

Quote Originally Posted by tinybear:
    Hey Michelle, does your guy look like this?

hehehe... My man is gorgeous, big built, strong, he used to be a bouncer long time ago. Very short neat hair, and he have quite a bit of grey hair(like George Clooney) even though he is only 36, hehehee..... and I love that, its very very very sexy, I always love guys with grey hair, of couse have to be in style : In my teen, I love Kenny Roger, hahaha, I collect his album and always visit the restaurant.... On all, my man is really sexy and gorgeous

"What does it take a man to trust his woman?"

2 things:
    - signs from his woman that he can really trust her (She does not behave like a slut when she goes out....)
    - Self confidence (he is confident enough and he also shows enough trust towards her)

Quote Originally Posted by Mat:
    "What does it take a man to trust his woman?"

2 things:
    - signs from his woman that he can really trust her (She does not behave like a slut when she goes out....)
    - Self confidence (he is confident enough and he also shows enough trust towards her)
    here's the problem. I have never once shown or given my bf any reasons to doubt me . but seeing as he has major self confidence isues and has been cheated on and lied to on many other previous relationships (although they were all meaningless.. which totally just makes no sense then as to why he thinks ill do the same shit to him as they did). So ultimately I got screwed over big time. We've been together for almost a yr and a half, live together. Traveled to HK together .. etc have dog and animals together etc. I've never once been disrespectful, never give him any rason to believe I'm into others and yet there's still a lakcing of trust.

Sometimes you just can't win. Trust me, I know what it's like to have someone want to know waht you're doing online and want to read your myspace, facebook and all that shit.

I'm so big on privacy and I HATE HATE HATE when people try to pry into my life snooping around. UGH

But then you're probably HOT.

Quote Originally Posted by ticket2ride:
    here's the problem. I have never once shown or given my bf any reasons to doubt me . but seeing as he has major self confidence isues and has been cheated on and lied to on many other previous relationships (although they were all meaningless.. which totally just makes no sense then as to why he thinks ill do the same shit to him as they did). So ultimately I got screwed over big time. We've been together for almost a yr and a half, live together. Traveled to HK together .. etc have dog and animals together etc. I've never once been disrespectful, never give him any rason to believe I'm into others and yet there's still a lakcing of trust.

Sometimes you just can't win. Trust me, I know what it's like to have someone want to know waht you're doing online and want to read your myspace, facebook and all that shit.

I'm so big on privacy and I HATE HATE HATE when people try to pry into my life snooping around. UGH
    No offence, I am not a lot older than you just a few years...but Age also play a role..especially in the early 20s...

Ticket2ride, i think Discobay is right, maybe you are HOT and you are young too

What is the guys' view when he know someone like his GF? Even his GF is so deeply in love with him and will never have change? Does trust issue start there?

Here's my advice: marry the guy, have kids and grow fat. Then he'll trust you completely.

And the advice to guys?

"Fat married girls are more fun"

(because they know their man trusts them so they're not forever worrying about it)

Last edited by PDLM; 27-06-2007 at 03:36 PM.