Like Tree1Likes

Hair extensions?

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Hi Cherry Coke,

Where did you get your extensions? I've been thinking about it too and was wondering where to go and how much they cost.

Also, what kind did you get. I heard there were different ways to do them.

Thanks!

hey

wow if geoexpat didn't send those 'thread update' emails i'd never have checked back and seen this, i posted this ages ago, heh

anyway, in answer to your ques, i got them done at esprit, was quite expensive. if i remember correctly, 500 for five strands (and u have to add hair washing fees as well) but dont trust my memory, call em up and ask if ur interested in getting it there. though i wouldn't recommend it, cos my friend told me u can get em done in shezhen for like 5 bucks per strand, ha, dunno how gd it is though. i got colour extensions.

if you're looking at lengthening extension, it'll average a few thousand dollars here in hk

hey... i plan to do the hair extension the end of Jan in Shenzhen. [ from short hair to overall long curly hair]. i've heard that it costs about few hundred, do u gals heard of something? Any salon u suggest?

Hi, does anyone know where I can get good quality clip on hair extenstion in HK? I prefer human hair over those synthetics ones.

Did you end up finding out where to get the extentions? I am in desperate need of finding some place to do it. do you know where they do it in Shenzen or HK for cheap?? Anyone! Please email me at [email protected] ASAP as I am leaving for overseas soon!!!

hair extension

hey gals,

thanks for the reply from Nicole which aroused me to reconsider hair extension.

i'm still interested[ having short time in a year or so], i don't know about the cost the salons in shenzhen charge, probably a few hundreds. In hk,
    according to my co-worker who did it last month, it's about 1,000 [ includes extension, colour and perm] in a go.

is still anyone interested? i will go for it later [ about Apr-May] coz my hair now is too short.

If you talk nicely to one Cecilia Cheung she appears to have plenty of spare which she might be getting rid of...

Hiya! So do you know exactly where to go then for them?

Hair Extensions in HK- Details.

I want hair extensions bad! But they are pretty pricey.
    It's $1500HK for 20 strands of human hair, which are enough for one scalp if you're just looking for length.
    However people almost always use 15-20 strands for thickness, volume and a more genuine look, which will end up at $3000.

haha, I went to the salon with my friend who was a dye virgin to get a red streak, and i spent hours talking it over with the head hairdresser.
    To be honest, these days the hair extensions look incredible. They put 3 strands in my hair and it looked very, very real. And my just below shoulder length hair was elongated to the bottom of my ribcage.
    What miffed me abit was the extensions actually felt better than my REAL hair!

But yarh, to top it off i'm thirteen. My mom didnt exactly spring for it when i confessed my love. :S
    But hey, what a girl wants
    qiao14789li likes this.

If anyone still needs xtensions, pm me, I found an amazing place that does it cheap. cheers