Like Tree16Likes

Nina Wang’s $12 Billion Fortune Goes to Charity as Geomancer Denied Appeal

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Nina Wang’s $12 Billion Fortune Goes to Charity as Geomancer Denied Appeal

On Bloomberg
    Nina Wang’s $12 Billion Fortune Goes to Charity as Geomancer Denied Appeal - Bloomberg

shri likes this.

I'm glad it did not go to the Tony...the guy is a shameless bast**d (yes it's a personal opinion and yes only based on what i read/heard)

jimbo, Dreadnought, Cwbguy and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mat:
    I'm glad it did not go to the Tony...the guy is a shameless bast**d (yes it's a personal opinion and yes only based on what i read/heard)
    No need to qualify your comments, that Tony, the "geomancer" is a fraud, period. If even a money-worshipping city like Hong Kong can loathe such a man, then you know he is a real stinker.

By the way, there have been numerous cases in HK recently and over the last few years with "geomancers" duping dumb b*tches into having sex with them to cure their "misfortune", many of them are now jailed.
    Last edited by Watercooler; 24-10-2011 at 04:52 PM.
    dear giant likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Watercooler:
    By the way, there have been numerous cases in HK recently and over the last few years with "geomancers" duping dumb b*tches into having sex with them to cure their "misfortune", many of them are now jailed.
    Which is absolutely absurd. Every time I read about another case I wonder whether I should turn myself in for those occasions where I have got women into bed by promising that I would love them forever, or some such other false pretence. Hong Kong would need some pretty major jail expansions if they actually prosecuted every man who has committed that offence (pretty much all of them I guess).

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

Not only is he a greed person of doubtable parentage, he's also stupid. If he had kept his mouth shut, he would have walked away with the billions he had already milked from Nina Wang. But, oh no. He wanted it all and because of that out came all about the scheming, the tax evasion, the fraud.

Next the tax evasion case...

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal
    Quote Originally Posted by PDLM:
    I have got women into bed...

Yes, right...

shri, TheBrit, Cwbguy and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Watercooler:
    No need to qualify your comments, that Tony, the "geomancer" is a fraud, period. If even a money-worshipping city like Hong Kong can loathe such a man, then you know he is a real stinker.

I qualify my comments because this being geoexpat, one of the "usual suspect" will come on here and say something along the line of "how would you know? Did you know him personally?"

Quote Originally Posted by PDLM:
    Which is absolutely absurd. Every time I read about another case I wonder whether I should turn myself in for those occasions where I have got women into bed by promising that I would love them forever, or some such other false pretence. Hong Kong would need some pretty major jail expansions if they actually prosecuted every man who has committed that offence (pretty much all of them I guess).
    HAHAHA. We have a real ladies man? However, "loving them" is not really a concrete contractual promise, these stupid b*tches on the other hand paid these geomancers to "cure" their misfortune and evil. These geomancers knew it would'nt work but had sex with them anyway. And many threaten these b*tches to curse them if they don't have sex with them.

Come to think of it, how can some local women be so thick these days to believe sex can improve their luck? You don't need a Phd to know something is fishy. It's common sense.
    Last edited by Watercooler; 24-10-2011 at 05:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mat:
    Shameless bast**d maybe but I find it hard to believe somebody who already has billions of dollars would risk his money, reputation, and family life for more money. Again, it's a personal opinion and only based on what I read/heard.

Quote Originally Posted by Claire ex-ax:
    Yes, right...

must have been a portable field bed for extended hiking trips
    Cwbguy likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast