Confuse!!!!:-(

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Relax lah ..

WTF?

All I did was ask what languages you speak fluently enough to do business!

Last edited by PDLM; 25-10-2007 at 06:14 PM.

lol reading I-Love-HK's last post gave me a headache

Yeah, I Love Hong Kongs posts, needed the use of Bablefish to interpret what he/she typed, and even that gave up and went on strike lol.

I'd take on PDLM's advice, and enroll into a comprehensive English class, or you really will be working in restaurants/bars as a waiter here in Hong Kong.

It almost looks like a bad translation out of Babel Fish! I love it!

~PDLM~
    I respect your membership and seniority here in this forum: you shouldn’t behave or answered like membership is [are] open to prior to those English proficiency only.

About your Waiter / Waitress topic don’t you think reading above your post make anyone feel bit uncomfortable in a straight sense that waiter/waitress are not english fluency in other sense they have no right to work in central or executive club. Am sure million in numbers guys or gals are in high rank even though they hardly speak english. I am afraid your boss is not an HK resident who hardly speaks english and you are under stress of regression that is you are smart enough but you are still serving under him.

PDLM Do not under estimates anyone you never know, instead try encouraging. Think positive no one is going to appreciate the way you behave and the way you act previously. People poop in this forum to get info if you know the fact speak, share info instead wasting your precious time picking up fault english and craps things are not perfect.

Apology if these matters hurt your personal feeling but remember always “If you respect you will be respected.” and do not discriminate other and do not judge people by status, job, money, otherwise in the end you have a hand full of shit not bull but really human shit.

Waiter/ Waitress does their job not in interest infact they do have reasons to perform serving 24x7 smile even though they are going thru trauma. We human do not like serving other instead liked being served. Anyway don’t bother its human fact.

~@~

Like I said ... relax .... Thursday is the new Friday.

i don't think that he meant any disrespect. your posts are VERY difficult to understand. it doesn't matter whether English is your first language or not, they are riddled with errors. so, to be of any help, we NEED to know what is your native language so that we may be able to help offer suggestions of possible job opportunities.

you said that you were in the "hotel" industry. in what capacity? what do you have experience doing? where will you be living? what languages can you speak (even if you don't write them very well)?

if we know the answers to these questions, we may be able to help.

Carang is correct - People here need to understand your background and abilities.

Read the posts here about prejudice in the local market and you might have a little more understanding. HELP US -- to HELP YOU.

Quote Originally Posted by Boris:
    HELP US -- to HELP YOU.
    Boris is the new Jerry Maguire!!!

Show Me The MONEY!!!!!