Like Tree4Likes

Harbourfront Horizon

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast

I had to have a nice man from the office come help me out because ours kept flooding the floor with soap suds!!! Turns out you need "bubble-less" detergent! (something?-33 is what we now have)

As for the slots, slot 1 = powder detergent, slot 2 = liquid detergent and slot 3 = fabric softener... or at least that's what the man told me when he came to help.

He also said to wash on setting #5, but did not explain why. It seems to take FOREVER! Does anyone know the fastest setting? I don't have time to experiment anymore...

And I agree with the shopping or some sort of food nearby! The Metropolis Mall & Whampoa aren't going to cut it long-term...

finally moved in this past weekend, been okay so far other than the leaky sink and without cold water for the first couple of hour.......

have yet been to the gym though, waiting for my internet, one question for those in Horizon, is there a Table Tennis / Ping Pong table there for us to use, if so, do we have to pay and book for certain hours????

i am up for a game or 2 if anyone is interested, i am by Building A......

yes..there is one ping pong table in the clubhouse. not sure if you need to reserve it but i've seen people playing there all the time when i use the gym....maybe you can find a pick up game there.

is anyone else without hot water today, or is it just me (tower E)???
    also, am now on 3rd washing machine! what a bust.

Harbour Front

Apart from not having hotwater in Tower E, did any one else other problems such as water very brownish this morning and was kind of rusted for first few minutes.

Left the water running for a while before the rusted water eventually cleared away.

Gym: gosh, the place is just too small and that too very less equipment. Plus when will they have shops located on the 2nd floor?

Need Help

I'll be moving to HK on Dec 3. Are there any studio type or one-bedroom unit available with complete furnishings. Do you have an email or contact number for the place. Tnx

Hoshi likes this.

Hi pinocchio,

The units at harbour front and harbour view are all 2 bedroom (heard theres some 3 bedroom but never seen)..........

and i believe the general hotline for Horizon suites are 3157-8888, hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by lostviolet:
    I am in tower E level 10 - Yipee I have a neighbour!!!
    Hi, iv just moved into Harbourfront HOrizon in block A (i think)

Its pretty cool, everything is near, most taxis are are quite regular, if not there is a shuttle bus.

Is there anyone who knows where to go out in TST?? going to central and coming back is quite a long way...!

[email protected] can actually walk to the HungHom Pier and take the ferry to central...it's not really that far.

hey JV, i guess we are neighbour then, i am in tower A as well.....pretty quite building since most room are vacant

and as for a place in TST, knutsford is pretty nice for some drink and dinner......

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast