Like Tree54Likes

Social game of football

Closed Thread
Page 25 of 78 FirstFirst ... 17 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 33 ... LastLast

We generally play at the SCAA in Causeway Bay. Next week work for you guys? Let me know and I can book a pitch.

OK, does anybody fancy giving jaedtan a game next week?

I can play next week but not tomorrow.

We are in this week. Has anyone decided where we are playing?

dipper, how's the game last friday?
    I am hoping to join in this friday .

@guns - I wasn't available last week, I guess there wasn't a game as nobody posted one up. The week before we had a splendid game as it was raining and just us and one other team so we got a couple of hours of uninterrupted play. Unfortunately the turnout of the British contingent was put to shame by our apparently more hardy American squad.

@jaedtan, looks like we should have enough players to give you a game, can you book the pitch at SCAA for Friday evening, for example?

Would be good to have a couple more of or regular players if we're going to put out a team.

Friday: 5-a-side game against 'jaedtan's fat pissheads', tentatively for Fri at SCAA in Causeway Bay

1. Twinkletoes
    2. Big JJ
    3. JJ Junior
    4. Guns
    5. Dipper

Last edited by dipper; 05-03-2012 at 05:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dipper:
    @guns - I wasn't available last week, I guess there wasn't a game as nobody posted one up. The week before we had a splendid game as it was raining and just us and one other team so we got a couple of hours of uninterrupted play. Unfortunately the turnout of the British contingent was put to shame by our apparently more hardy American squad.

@jaedtan, looks like we should have enough players to give you a game, can you book the pitch at SCAA for Friday evening, for example?

Would be good to have a couple more of or regular players if we're going to put out a team.

Friday: 5-a-side game against 'jaedtan's fat pissheads', tentatively for Fri at SCAA in Causeway Bay

1. Twinkletoes
    2. Big JJ
    3. JJ Junior
    4. Guns
    5. Dipper
    Unfortunately we've had a couple of dropouts this week. Would Tuesday or Thursday next week (13th/15th) work for you guys? LEt me know and I will book. 2 hours from 8-10pm?

OK.

This week, usual time/place: Friday 9th March, 7pm. Tin Chiu Street Playground, North Point.

1. Twinkletoes
    2. Big JJ
    3. JJ Junior
    4. Guns
    5. Dipper
    6. Textcat

Next week: Does Tue or Thur 8-10, Causeway Bay against JFP work for anyone?

both days are fine with me for next week

We are out next week. Travel for work

Closed Thread
Page 25 of 78 FirstFirst ... 17 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 33 ... LastLast