Like Tree302Likes

Roaming gangs of Mainlanders stealing children from Hong Kong shopping malls

Closed Thread
Page 16 of 38 FirstFirst ... 8 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 24 ... LastLast

Of course. Mainlanders do also slingshot stuff across the border when needed. They also have a secret network of tunnels they can use to sneak in and out of China undetectedly. In fact the easiest is using a paddle boat at night when the toddlers are sleeping, with the gentle motion of the waves the little ones will feel very comfy during the illegal crossing into communist China, while being kidnapped and smuggled across the border (where some evil rich mainlanders are waiting to spend a fortune on kidnapping charges, fake documents, bribes, and more, instead of having a lowly mainland Child of their own).

Last edited by 100LL; 13-03-2012 at 04:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Satay Sue:
    Utter twaddle
    No need to be so hard on yourself, but simply typing that does save time!
    Satay Sue and Stoob like this.

Quote Originally Posted by HowardCoombs:
    What is not surprising? Gang of mainlanders showing up and whisking toddlers boys across the border?

Here we have another one with overactive imagination. So active in fact, this person finds snatchings and kidnappings to be expected and not surprising at all.
    Thank you for twisting my words and the personal attack. What I meant was if there have been more abduction cases in HK in past ten years, I wouldn't find it hard to believe.
    Last edited by kittyctc; 13-03-2012 at 05:02 PM.

@ bookblogger Ha, was referring to previous post as too lazy hit reply with quote....

Quote Originally Posted by bookblogger:
    No need to be so hard on yourself, but simply typing that does save time!
    Actual LOL to that one

Reminds me of my inbuilt hearing filter when the (ex)wife talked to me; whatever she said, all I heard was "blah blah blah......."!
    bookblogger likes this.

I wish it was utter twaddle too.

dear giant likes this.

So what are we missing then? The stories which started this silly thread turned out to be nonsense.

I can get a container of product across the border in a few days without any paperwork. Smuggling a toddler would be 'child's play' (pun intended).

Prices for children on the mainland range from 10-15,000 RMB to 50,000.

You would be surprised how easy it would be to get one of these children. We have been approached as people know we are looking at adopting a child. We get every couple of weeks a call along the lines, 'hey, a friend of a friend just had a baby girl, they don't want it and want to give it up for adoption. Get over there quick to pick it up.'

I am dead serious this has happened 4-5 times in the last 6 months.

As it's illegal for Chinese doctors to give the sex of children to their parents it's a growing problem of giving away or putting up their children for adoption.

Last edited by virago; 13-03-2012 at 05:14 PM.
    kittyctc and dear giant like this.

They'd slingshot him right over to the other side for ya.

Some people love feeling outraged. It's why the Daily Mail is still in business.

Closed Thread
Page 16 of 38 FirstFirst ... 8 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 24 ... LastLast