Like Tree146Likes

British man tried to rape a Chinese woman in Beijing and got beaten up.

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 17 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by bryant.english:
    Or, if you're a white neighbourhood watch guy and you kill a black guy legally, you might get arrested later under public pressure rather than law and fact.....cuts both ways Hull..
    Quote Originally Posted by YCC:
    err... would you please explain how did you "kill a black guy" legally under normal circumstances except maybe during war time? Not familiar with Trayvon Martin Case.
    Quote Originally Posted by bryant.english:
    Please gather your thoughts and try very hard to think clearly before typing. It's imposiible for me to answer this 'question'....

1.) I've never kiled any guy, black or otherwise.
    2.) There are many circumstances outside of war where it's legal for some people to kill black guys or white guys, or girls for that matter......
    3.) Are you asking me if I'm familiar with Trayvon Martin or stating that you're not?

To be honest, on an issue like this, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't want to get into it with you, I can see it's already a bit of a muddle...
    I'm sorry, didn't mean to imply that you've killed someone. I should've written "Could you please explain how does one "kill a black guy" legally under normal circumstances except maybe during war time? " My apology.
    Last edited by YCC; 12-05-2012 at 07:24 PM.

I'm sorry, didn't mean to imply that you've killed someone. I should've written "Could you please explain how does one "kill a black guy" legally under normal circumstances except maybe during war time? " My apologies.
    Killing legally in China:
    The Last 12 Hours of Chinese Women Prisoners on Death Row – chinaSMACK

Don't understand what you are driving at about 'killing a black guy'.
    Last edited by ewankho; 12-05-2012 at 07:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ewankho:
    Killing legally in China:
    The Last 12 Hours of Chinese Women Prisoners on Death Row – chinaSMACK

Don't understand what you are driving at about 'killing a black guy'. Does it make a difference to you?
    Please refer to bryant.english's post at #75

Quote Originally Posted by ClueMinus:
    Which country are we talking about? At least in the US, guys in Neighborhood Watch are just civilians. They are only supposed to observe. The recent incident in Sanford, Florida where Neighborhood Watch block captain George Zimmerman shot and killed Trayvon Martin is actually out of the ordinary, if not plain wrong. It was reported that he was specifically told by 911 not to engage, but he acted out on his own.

The Neighborhood Watch captain in my condo community in the US only forwards email from the PD to the community, just like most block captains around the US. Neighborhood Watch programs are information exchange first; boots on the grounds patrol is actually not that common as far as I know. They are specifically told by the police not to engage.
    Seems like a wonderful country does it? Neighborhood watch captain.....and DG dares coming on here and making remarks about the chances of not being mugged or else. When a society needs such measure it tells a lot about the level of security in the said society....

Again this is not a remark against the US, just a fact and I like my American friends, just I know there are things I can't do there to avoid getting mugged or beaten (like getting off the subway anywhere 60st street or below in Chicago....).

To 'us', who are watching this from afar WE'RE not clear whether he's guilty or if it was a setup.

It's crystal clear to the guys there.

There's nothing 'cowardly' fighting someone whom you've beaten and are laying on the ground. This is not supposed to be about some 1 vs 1 even fight to begin with. It's seeing the woman getting raped first hand and the guys raged.

I'm sorry, didn't mean to imply that you've killed someone. I should've written "Could you please explain how does one "kill a black guy" legally under normal circumstances except maybe during war time? " My apology.
    Well what is a normal circumstance? If the guy is at McDonalds buying lunch then I guess no, if the guy is coming at you with a tomahawk then you could probably kill him in most countries......in some parts of America you can kill him if he's stealing your sandwich, I don't make the rules...

BTW, I'm only using black in response to Hull's post, it was meant for him - I'm very sure that:

a: Hull knows what I mean and
    b: whether he agrees with me or not understands the point

Thank you..

Quote Originally Posted by Creative83:
    To 'us', who are watching this from afar WE'RE not clear whether he's guilty or if it was a setup.

There's nothing 'cowardly' fighting someone whom you've beaten and are laying on the ground. This is not supposed to be about some 1 vs 1 even fight to begin with. It's seeing the woman getting raped first hand and the guys raged.
    At what point was she getting "raped"?

Quote Originally Posted by Stoob:
    At what point was she getting "raped"?
    Hence the need for video taping.

But apparently that's wrong too.

Quote Originally Posted by Creative83:

Even if he is guilty I don't see how it's the job of the public to hand out punishment beatings.

Lets assume you were there at the time and all is as it appears to be on the video.

Would you have kicked him in the head when he was laying on the ground unconscious?
    Last edited by Alan Partridge; 12-05-2012 at 10:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Partridge:
    Even if he is guilty I don't see how it's the job of the public to hand out punishment beatings.

Lets assume you were there at the time and all is as it appears to be on the video.

Would you have kicked him in the head when he was laying on the ground unconscious?
    Let's say the girl he was attempting to rape was your daughter and you got there after the man had been rendered unconscious because you received a call from your distraught daughter and upon seeing the jerk on the pavement you fly into a rage and kick his unconscious ass...
    Creative83 likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 17 ... LastLast