Like Tree1Likes

Delonghi Dehumidifier

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Delonghi Dehumidifier

Has anyone used the Delonghi dehumidifiers that are at Fortress? Rowenta? Any recommendations on good durable dehumidifiers?

I've got a Rowenta RE-150 that came from Fortress a few months ago and it works fine. My only slight quibble is that occasionally it starts make a bit of a rattling noise, and I have to move it slightly (it's on wheels) to stop whatever it is from vibrating.

I've also just bought a Rowenta RE-150. It's great- much quieter than my two previous dehumidifiers, and it's got an analogue humidity switch, which means that the fan switches off completely, rather than remain always on. It rattles a bit sometimes, but even then it's relatively quiet.

My previous dehumidifiers have been much higher-capacity, which has meant that they rattled like freight trains.

We have Delonghis in two bedrooms and they are quiet enough. As a bonus, they are also heaters so you can kill two birds with one stone.
    We have been using them both for over a year now.

We bought a slim DeLonghi recently and it seems to be very effective though if you want a solid, no nonsense model then the Fortress own brand seems to go on and on and is cheaper.
    It's a bit bigger and slightly noisier but depends what your needs are.

newgirl likes this.

we have a 3 bedroom apartment.. how big and what type of dehumidifier should we be looking for? .. i dont feel very humid in the house but our floor start to peel and wall bubble i'm not sure if that's cause by humidity , any suggestion?

We have the Rowenta R134a & 2 other Rowenta dehumidifiers. The only one I would recommend is the R134a - the other 2 are REALLY noisy.

I certainly hope you guys are going and looking at your dehumidifiers and looking at the model numbers and that you don't know them off the top of your head!
    The DeLonghi model I have is white.

yes, I went & looked!!!

Nah, every time I buy an electrical appliance I have a matching tattoo done.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast