Like Tree156Likes

Your most hated spot in Hong Kong?

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Watercooler:
    Hehehe, I should add anywhere near the HK stadium during the rugby sevens ranks pretty high on my dislike spot list... The place becomes like a hardcore version of LKF during those 3 days of non-stop booze .
    Dislike! The Sevens is my favorite spot in HK! You've got to blow off a little steam once in awhile in this town or you'll go crazy.
    Watercooler and attkrt like this.

Quote Originally Posted by closedcasket:
    Dislike! The Sevens is my favorite spot in HK! You've got to blow off a little steam once in awhile in this town or you'll go crazy.
    Sure, to each his own. Everyone have their own taste, not going to disagree or debate with you on what is a bad or good spot, just stating my own view. It's great you enjoy the sevens, I bet many here enjoy the sevens as well. I'm fine with the sevens, but I'm just not crazy about the drunken revelry surrounding it. I prefer the annual dragon boating competition at Stanley and Sai Kung to blow off some steam and have a good time. More healthy too given the work-out of paddling. Not to mention building team-work with your paddle mates. Well anyway, that to me personally is better than a 3 day drunkfest
    Last edited by Watercooler; 21-03-2013 at 07:33 PM.
    dear giant likes this.

Not everyone needs to behave like barbarians to blow off steam...
    dear giant and Satay Sue like this.

What? In 5 pages (trains and BO notwithstanding), nobody else has shared my own loathing of Nathan Rd, TST?

And a couple of pages ago, someone mentioned Tuen Mun public housing - if you think that's bad, try some of the older Kwun Tong or Aberdeen area estates.

Gatts and dear giant like this.

Quote Originally Posted by chingleutsch:
    What? In 5 pages (trains and BO notwithstanding), nobody else has shared my own loathing of Nathan Rd, TST?

And a couple of pages ago, someone mentioned Tuen Mun public housing - if you think that's bad, try some of the older Kwun Tong or Aberdeen area estates.
    I think anyone who picks Tuen Mun housing estates out for special mention out of all of Hong Kong has either only been to Tuen Mun or is trolling. Which do you think it is?

PS, China is great and Hong Kong for Chinese people!!!!

The guy who put the whole of Hong Kong island and kowloon as his most hated place criticises someone for trolling

Gatts likes this.

Errm. I am being absolutely sincere. I detest crowds, petrol filled air, narrow sidewalks full of clutter and rubbish, public transport and noise. I sincerely hate both places and avoid where possible. As a noob here I hope my opinion can be respected. Have you ever been to the New Territories?

Quote Originally Posted by gilleshk:
    Not everyone needs to behave like barbarians to blow off steam...
    Yes but barbarians that smell roses. That makes all the difference.

Am waiting for the thread about how western urine smells nicer than asian one.

I love Geoexpat.

Sent from my GT-I9210 using GeoClicks Mobile

Quote Originally Posted by INXS:
    Errm. I am being absolutely sincere. I detest crowds, petrol filled air,

You re driving Right :-D

Sent from my GT-I9210 using GeoClicks Mobile
    INXS likes this.

You've got to blow off a little steam once in awhile in this town or you'll go crazy.
    Said in every town all across the globe!

I do agree with you though. This weekend should be a mad one.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast