Like Tree4Likes

Door-holding Game

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Door-holding Game

Would you hold door for a stranger?

Depends on how cute she is

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

I think that, by the time the person got to within a couple of metres from the door, boredom would have set in and I would let the door go.

I wasn't aware locals held doors for people.

I've lost count of the times I've been following someone and they just slip out behind the person in front of them, letting the door close behind them on me. Ignorant bast... I just mutter loudly, thanks!

For some people in this city, manners were not included in their education. You see them every night, usually between 6-7pm, walking home with a blank look and stupidity inbuilt into their brain.
    The strangest thing is when they do the "Hong Kong Run", which is actually slower than if they walked.

Quote Originally Posted by griffhk:
    walking home with a blank look and stupidity inbuilt into their brain.
    Are you one of them?

I hope not, but after 2 years of living here, you never know.

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

Some people are so used to never opening a door for themselves that they seem unable to do so; these are the ones who walk into doors, providing great entertainment to others. This includes the tai-tai rushing out of a car (driver opened the door) and slamming straight into the door at Joyce boutique.

carang likes this.

I did recently see a bunch of tourists who stopped at the top of an escalator in Harbour City, causing a bit of a pile up and a fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Claire ex-ax:
    Some people are so used to never opening a door for themselves that they seem unable to do so; these are the ones who walk into doors, providing great entertainment to others. This includes the tai-tai rushing out of a car (driver opened the door) and slamming straight into the door at Joyce boutique.
    Ah...even we scream right in their face, it just won't change a damn thing. Maybe we should go, "hey ma'am you need a face lift."

I bet they'd feel shit for the next couple of weeks.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast