Like Tree298Likes

Soldier beheaded in Woolwich, UK. Sickening.

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 15 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Skyhook:
    I think they'd be a little angrier about the way in which a member of their family died, than the media attention it receives.

I am absolutely shocked by what happened, I feel very saddened and sorry for the family who lost this innocent man. I am also more than a little angry about the fact that the UK police responded far more rapidly to the EDL protest which was in direct response to this senseless death, than they did to the actual crime scene of the butchered man.

If I was British, I would be demanding to know why things seem to be so arse about....
    Skyhook, that is what I meant - HOW he died (ie knowing the horrific details) AND then having the pics on the media.
    Also, the police would kind of have a headstart with the EDL thing - Woolwich and surrounding area has this kind of thing kick off from time to time so they would have been pretty much expecting it.

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyhook:
    I am also more than a little angry about the fact that the UK police responded far more rapidly to the EDL protest which was in direct response to this senseless death, than they did to the actual crime scene of the butchered man.

If I was British, I would be demanding to know why, things seem to be so arse about....
    Having a pizza delivered to your door would be faster. Twenty minutes for armed police to arrive? Yeah, that would make me feel safe.
    Skyhook likes this.

Indeed I was surprised too when reading that it took police 15/20 mn to arrive on site....that seems pretty long but then again I am no police so maybe this time is "normal". I simply dont know.

Evil cult. I don't want anyone who follows this sick rubbish anywhere near me.....just disgusted and horrified yet again...........enough!

There are a lot more people in UK running around with pizza boxes in their hands than guns. Whoever was sent needed to be 100% capable of handling it - she proved she was.

As for the guy,yes the name above,Michael Adebolajo, is coming up, ethnic Nigerian, British born. No idea yet about the other.

Could be a copycat 'lone wolf' thing from Boston - they're not suspecting any links as yet.

Wonder if they were coked up. We'll see.

Poor family - they could be any of us on here.

Last edited by araucaria; 23-05-2013 at 06:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raccon:
    Yep, I did. Opened the link you provided and didn't see it. (The link took me to the same article I was referring to.)
    Found the link/page with the the headline in question through Google, it says 'Soldier beheaded' - with the quotation marks. I guess the headline gives them the attention but those quotation marks the freedom to twist it any way they want.

Why are we actually discussing whether he was beheaded or not? He was murdered.
    And we should seperate this murder with other murders that goes on in either Afghanistan, Syria. Pakistan or Iraq brought about by despicable Governments.
    They are all Gruesome and each death represents someone's loved ones.

Quote Originally Posted by INXS:
    Evil cult. I don't want anyone who follows this sick rubbish anywhere near me.....just disgusted and horrified yet again...........enough!
    you took your time, but welcome

just like to point out that there is a court case going on at the moment for a man who killed two police women in the Uk in a situation far more calculated and premeditated than yesterday's murder. he wasn't muslim though.

just saying
    usehername likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Satay Sue:
    Just a point re the "religious" aspect (taken from the Independent)
    "The Muslim Council of Britain said the use of "Islamic slogans" indicated they were motivated by their faith. A statement from the council said: "This is a truly barbaric act that has no basis in Islam and we condemn this unreservedly. Our thoughts are with the victim and his family. We understand the victim is a serving member of the armed forces. Muslims have long served in this country's armed forces, proudly and with honour. This attack on a member of the armed forces is dishonourable, and no cause justifies this murder." "
    Info about the ID of the murderers is not available.
    Well it clearly has a basis in Islam. Not interested in this rubbish...

Quote Originally Posted by shenwen:
    you took your time, but welcome

just like to point out that there is a court case (trial?) going on at the moment for a man who killed two police women in the Uk in a situation far more calculated and premeditated than yesterday's murder. (you know that how? he wasn't muslim though. (so what?)

just saying
    I posted a thread a few weeks ago regarding logical fallacies....guess you missed that?

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 15 ... LastLast