Like Tree298Likes

Soldier beheaded in Woolwich, UK. Sickening.

Closed Thread
Page 15 of 51 FirstFirst ... 7 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 23 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by shenwen:
    belief in miracles and virgin births offend me. let's not forget to be comprehensive in what rules we apply
    The dinosaurs one is from the Christian right in the USA...keep up...

Quote Originally Posted by shenwen:
    that's not what brains meant and you know it
    What did I mean?

I've posted links on these forums before about Sharia in Britain. Go to Leicester Shenwen. Go visit the 'Sharia zones'.....

Then, when you know what the .... you're talking about, come back....

Have you lived in western Europe lately? I have...England is already finished IMO....Copenhagen's western suburbs, trashed.......Malmo in Sweden, epecially Rosengard, (I lived near Lund ) .....look at Stockholm's riots now as well........people need to wake up...
    Last edited by INXS; 24-05-2013 at 02:42 PM.

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

The riots in Stockholm are getting surprisingly little coverage. Or not so surprisingly.

INXS and Skyhook like this.

Quote Originally Posted by arrowsmith:
    And when it comes to religious people, even moderately religious ones, the kids are seldom left to make their own decisions. They are indoctrinated into the faith of their parents from a young age. Their thought processes are molded. Very few religious parents give their children equal exposure to all forms of religious and non religious thought.
    Agree, which is why I think education (at school) is the way to give them that exposure to non-religious thought so they can decide to believe their parents or not.

Quote Originally Posted by cheepo:
    Uh?

Hahaha. Yes, that might be the solution to lack of education radicalising people: stop educate people.
    Where did I say to stop education? Rather the opposite.

(Or am I missing something here?)

Quote Originally Posted by INXS:
    What did I mean?

I've posted links on these forums before about Sharia in Britain. Go to Leicester Shenwen. Go visit the 'Sharia zones'.....

Then, when you know what the .... you're talking about, come back....

Have you lived in western Europe lately? I have...England is already finished IMO....Copenhagen's western suburbs, trashed.......Malmo in Sweden, epecially Rosengard, (I lived near Lund ) .....look at Stockholm's riots now as well........people need to wake up...
    I presumed you meant Sharia law superceding English law, rather than the existence of Shariah courts that are not legally binding. For the record, Judaism has its own courts.

"England is finished" Sure, I would never live there, but my choice has nothing to do with immigrants (hard to as my parents were both immigrants - white and non-Muslim though, so maybe wouldn't bother you as much). But to say it is finished is a comment bordering on lunacy. Oh, wait a minute....

The big problem with islam is there.aren't any well known subsections. In christianity you know that mormons are the ones with all the wives, quakers are the liberal ones, catholics are the ones with all the money who tell aids ravaged african countries not to use condoms etc. But with islam, for most people it's just one religion, one set of beliefs.

The reality is there are as many different types of muslims as there are types of christians, but it's easier for certain types of people to lump them all together and blame all of them for the actions of a few. How many muslims live in the uk? What proportion are on the streets murdering people for religious reasons?

Liberal muslims, and there are many, really need to start separating themselves publicly from the lunatic fringe more clearly. The 'islamist' vs 'muslim' differentiation is a good start but it really doesn't go far enough.

First off RIP to the victim. But what I don't like is that it is so easy to call a reckless murder a "terrorist attack" when it is related to Islam. I think that the most "horror" this crime has created to the general public is that they called it a likely "terrorist attack" so early on. A hate crime maybe but a "terrorist attack"? So all the killings in the name of religion are "terrorist attacks" now??

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

usehername, well there are the Shi'as and the Sunnis... Apparently there must a way to tell the difference between them because, in some countries, they're often busy killing each other - all over who should have taken charge a millennium ago.

Closed Thread
Page 15 of 51 FirstFirst ... 7 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 23 ... LastLast