Like Tree294Likes

Premier League 2013/14 early predictions

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 18 ... LastLast

I thought sky in uk was a bit steep. Basically $350 a month.

Just head to wan chai each match day. Enjoy a beer each match = $300 a month.

Although a baby on the way may mean Just one or two a month.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using GeoClicks Mobile

Quote Originally Posted by Matt_NT:
    I thought sky in uk was a bit steep. Basically $350 a month.

Just head to wan chai each match day. Enjoy a beer each match = $300 a month.

Although a baby on the way may mean Just one or two a month.

Must point out I'm not a tight a@## but consider the games I'll watch (Liverpool ). Say Liverpool are broadcast once a week and I have a pint per game it's then cheaper to go the pub.

Gotta say City with the most convincing and comprehensive win in the first round. The way they hammered Newcastle was great stuff indeed. The Magpies were chasing shadows from the first to the last minute. Great start for Pellegrini.

Trafalgar is on the 5th floor in The Broadway building on Lockhart Road between the White Stag and Maya bars. Opposite Carnegies.

Tom007 likes this.

I should also add that we discovered it's the new home of the Liverpool Supporters club this season.

They weren't too impressed when we started singing Leeds songs while their organiser was delivering the welcome speech.

There're good alternatives around ?

I heard the scousers were leaving their home from the champions bar. I hope that havent hung all that offending red stuff all over the walls.

Quote Originally Posted by Trance Omega:
    I heard the scousers were leaving their home from the champions bar. I hope that havent hung all that offending red stuff all over the walls.
    I think this lot must be from Amici, which i understand used to be the supporters bar?

No Liverpool memorabilia around at the moment. We were hoping to use it for our own supporters bar but as our group currently stands at 3 we are slightly outnumbered.

Quote Originally Posted by Trance Omega:
    You need the super sports package or something like that which was 288 per month. Then for channel 620 which is in fact premier league TV (nothing to do with NOW) it is an extra 68 per month. No chinese language on 620 but 621 and up are in chinese (& english) but have local ads and will show the additional games which are all on at the same time (621-625) . I will only watch one of those channels for flipping through various live matches being shown at the same time otherwise its pltv which has a great pundit team and no commercial ads at all.
    That is right, but if you are a new subscriber you need to order a minimum, which is something like 400 per month. As I am still locked in to the iCable deal, paying 300 a month, I have decided to boycott NowTV for a year. I would have paid the 288 (in Singapore you pay a carriage fee - so whichever TV provider you subscribe, you can still get the football for a fee) but I am not shelling out 700 a month to watch 38 games of football.

Bit annoyed as I was looking forward to Now Tv on demand after three years of dreadful coverage on Cable but looks like it is streaming and pub for me until 2014.

It will be always between CableTV and NowTv soccer - wise. Really wanted to get rid of Cable but they are still holding the CL, Euro League and less importantly the German Bundesliga and some others. It's a kind of duopoly and it will remain like this. 3 years from now there will be another swop and so on and so on. For sport coverages in general NowTv is the only real deal IMHO.

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 18 ... LastLast