Like Tree284Likes

Super Typhoon USAGI

Closed Thread
Page 47 of 52 FirstFirst ... 39 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by elle:
    I can't speculate on HK-ers reaction, but here are two examples of rather bizarre consequences (both arson attacks, not bomb scares)

1. The arsonist that set fire to Immigration Tower in 2000 protesting for his right of abode in Hong Kong, killing 2 people and injuring 44 is rewarded with permanent residency
    http://badcanto.wordpress.com/2013/0...ong-residency/
    2. An arson attack on the MTR (I believe in 2001) results in a ban of bicycles on public transport (MTR and busses)
    The result of 1. Irrationality combined with insanity

Results in ,

2. Lunacy in making unbelievably ridiculous decisions. Like these on-the-spot fatwas.
    elle likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by HKITperson:
    I prefer to warm in a D-cup
    And to think while all this overhyped palaver was outrating the kardashians, I was enjoying a cup of typhoo tea.....
    elle likes this.

I hate all of you equally.

d-28 and Trance Omega like this.

That's the spirit

chris_yang22 likes this.

What were some HK citizens thinking in converging along the waterfront and pitting themselves "man vs winds".
    One gust and they would have all been swept out to sea. total stupidity!

I know right? I can't believe people brought their children with them too. It's not a picnic! It's a pity Usagi didn't kill them. May these idiots be killed in the next typhoon. There are enough stupid people in the world already.

Quote Originally Posted by JBanana:
    I know right? I can't believe people brought their children with them too. It's not a picnic! It's a pity Usagi didn't kill them. May these idiots be killed in the next typhoon. There are enough stupid people in the world already.
    Yes. I saw on this also on the news. Some parents totally unfit to have children. There were these two kids no more than 7 who were pitting themselves against the wind. They could have simply been swept over. Debris were flying about and could easily have hit them. What were the parents thinking... As you say it isn't Disneyland.

Quote Originally Posted by INXS:
    I take offense to that!

Quote Originally Posted by INXS:
    Nah you don't. You like some more than others. When you have requested help/advice using this forum, you've got it no questions asked.

I will agree with you that more than a few posters live under a do as I say, not as I do position, which doesnt sit well with me either.

Doesnt mean Im hatin on people like that, but I wouldnt invest any trust with people like that. Is that what ya mean ?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using GeoClicks mobile app
    INXS likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 47 of 52 FirstFirst ... 39 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... LastLast